Marcus Mitchell #57 Living in Cornwall so sunny free sandyBut everydays a rainy day since Marcus kill Andy. ✉🥀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well the private insta lasted long eh. Obvs realised his real life friends were lacking and he needed them views!

Reactions: 7
I'm sorry a account with the word influencer in it influenced you to make spag hoops?! Eh wtf haha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Are we all gonna get Christmas cards with that tree picture on this year 😁. He promised last year and we never got them 🥺

Lucy will definitely want one for her husband 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He's literally doubled in size in not even a matter of months if not more

Reactions: 12
Wait a pinot pouring minute.....is this a new tent I spy? I've not seen this grey befronded beauty before!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I briefly joined the live but it was boring as duck, 12 people viewing and what should have been just a FaceTime between the two of them, who wants to watch that?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Him saying they want normal people on bb and not famous people and tiktok influencers-they mean the polished ready for tv look Marcus NOT Wayne and waynettas slobby love child 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He’s certainly become quite the fan of the ‘pino’ lately. Who’s placing bets on how soon he’ll become an alcoholic and get green eyes again?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He’s certainly become quite the fan of the ‘pino’ lately. Who’s placing bets on how soon he’ll become an alcoholic and get green eyes again?!
Oh god the green eyes😂😂. I’m sure he had itchy skin at one point too. It was almost like he’d googled the symptoms of a chronic alcoholic🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Evening beauts. Hope you’re all good. me & my partner have been out for dinner tonight for a late birthday treat, and how that oaf Marcus, manages to eat 2, sometimes 3 full on meals a day is beyond me. I’m absolutely bleeping stuffed beauts. I also was tucking into my cheesecake at home whilst watching his stories and the Christmas tree picture and Marcus bare ass is there right infront of me 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve been dipping in and out past few weeks. Has he mentioned Steven much? The guy that killed himself?

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.