Marcus Mitchell #56 Simply the chest Going into cardiac arrest🎵

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion -
Still Camborne's biggest **** with an ever-growing Gunt filming genuine homeless people as a publicity stunt 😡

Reactions: 14
View attachment 1672886Is that his sister sticking up for him or a different Lucy?

I mean the bloke he was being a sex pest to earlier. I don’t think anyone would ever put up with his tit either.
yes that is his sister, she seems lovely doesn’t she! shower of cunts!

Sid and Rich Mitch really have done a sterling job bringing up a trio of dysfunctional fucktards #thecuntsofkernow 👍
Ritch Mitch is not his sister’s dad. I don’t know how long he was with sid and involved in the girls lives?

Reactions: 5
I meant I’d seen mr future husband before - I don’t know why I stopped typing half way through

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.