Marcus Mitchell #56 Simply the chest Going into cardiac arrest🎵

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Round of applause @Lucyxxxx Smashing it at thread titles as always.

Recap. He's boring lol.
Eating at Tyacks.
Met up with his dad.
Hinting at a meltdown loving his life.
Still semi homeless.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
New thread title suggestion. #57 "Ooh, what a small cock. I'm OCD fauxtistic, Beaut with one sock."

If this doesn't win, I'm going to go aaaaaway! 😢🤣

See ya, wouldn't want to be ya, Fuckers! 🤣🤣😢

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Round of applause @Lucyxxxx Smashing it at thread titles as always.

Recap. He's boring lol.
Eating at Tyacks.
Met up with his dad.
Hinting at a meltdown loving his life.
Still semi homeless.
Adding:
Lunch/dinner dates with both parents like he HASN’T EVEN TRIED TO MURDER THEM BEFORE.
Fresh, but still crooked, pedophile/serial killer fringe.
Once again the best thing that came out of the last thread was our jokes.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Adding:
Lunch/dinner dates with both parents like he HASN’T EVEN TRIED TO MURDER THEM BEFORE.
Fresh, but still crooked, pedophile/serial killer fringe.
Once again the best thing that came out of the last thread was our jokes.
Wonder how the convo went with Rich after the whole strangling and black eye thing went on.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder how the convo went with Rich after the whole strangling and black eye thing went on.
Marcus probably kept repeating over and over again when 'Rich Mitch' brought it up "any negativity will be blocked" as we all know he couldn't possibly own up to his own tit 🤔seriously who tries to strangle their own Dad??? #wrongun

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Marcus probably kept repeating over and over again when 'Rich Mitch' brought it up "any negativity will be blocked" as we all know he couldn't possibly own up to his own tit 🤔seriously who tries to strangle their own Dad??? #wrongun
‘By my left fist’ Rich Mitch claps back 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This has got nothing to do with Marcus, but I think you lot would appreciate this! 🤣

Sid in another form...it smells of buckets/bouquets!
FB_IMG_1665920220521.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Thread suggestion:
Lucy's admitted to being a prick of a bastard,
We all wish that Marcus would just go out and get plastered.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Back to the important stuff! Has he eaten today??? I’ve not spotted a carvery a whole chicken with potatoes and yorkies

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Or failing that Charlotte Dawson 😂😂😂
Imagine them both. "ohh come ere yew , let's blast that fabulous gunt with my fabulous belleh blasters , you can shove your face with sexeh pizza and pasta on my diet and my fabulous exercise plan is amazing" *gurns at him* "dya fancy meh Marcus ohh yeah baby" "Omg thanks so much beaut will you gift it to me , as I'm on Pip and can't afford it beaut " "oh well you can get 60per cent off if you use the code fuckyourdeadnan. Absolutely chuffin fabulous 🙌"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I reckom he always goes for his carvery late in the evening as they are just about to clear it away and he gets bigger portions cos they were going to bin it anyway 🍗🥔🍖

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.