Marcus Mitchell #56 Simply the chest Going into cardiac arrest🎵

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still bleeping livid. That poor man has genuinely nowhere to go and big M is bouncing (literally) between two gaffs
That poor man is probably still in the travel lodge! He’s absolutely disgraceful using that poor man for his own content. I find when him and Sid are drinking together this is when the fat bleep starts being all brave! she’s no bleeping mother! she’s a bleeping money grabbing benifit cheat bleep!

Reactions: 14
Why is he in Tyacks (food obviously) but I thought he was at his sisters party getting wasted on wine? surly the party is not over already?

Reactions: 8
Is the food in that pub he goes to every day subsidised or is he just spunking all his benefits on 21 meals out a week?
That over £200 per week if each meal is £10 or £800+ per month. Not depressing at all when you break it down 🤬

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
That poor man is probably still in the travel lodge! He’s absolutely disgraceful using that poor man for his own content. I find when him and Sid are drinking together this is when the fat bleep starts being all brave! she’s no bleeping mother! she’s a bleeping money grabbing benifit cheat bleep!
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Also I know I pop my head in now and again but I come on every day to read beauts. I have ocd xo

Reactions: 7
thread suggestion Marcus, still benefit cheating scum, with a pout like a dog’s bum

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do you think his sisters genuinely believed the violent alcoholic story Augustus and Sid were peddling to get him his accomodation? Its starting to make sense with the pictures being put up asking places not to sell him booze, the fb comments from their boyfriends saying they were worried and now the limited contact & fuming faces in photos 🤔🤨

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.