Marcus Mitchell #56 Simply the chest Going into cardiac arrest🎵

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think his sisters genuinely believed the violent alcoholic story Augustus and Sid were peddling to get him his accomodation? Its starting to make sense with the pictures being put up asking places not to sell him booze, the fb comments from their boyfriends saying they were worried and now the limited contact & fuming faces in photos 🤔🤨
That is a very good point

Reactions: 8
Guys how many times. Can we please put the toe behind a bleeping spoiler.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m still raging over him going over to that homeless man earlier. He’s literally taking a room away from someone like that.
I also bleeping hate anyone who films themselves doing stuff like that, if you’re filming it you’re doing it for you not them 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m still raging over him going over to that homeless man earlier. He’s literally taking a room away from someone like that.
I also bleeping hate anyone who films themselves doing stuff like that, if you’re filming it you’re doing it for you not them 🤬
He’s a grade A bleep, that homeless guy would absolutely love that room Marcus has, and appreciate it so much, and then here it is, going to Marcus, who uses it as his holiday home when his mum can’t be bothered with him

Reactions: 15
He only did that because of how kind @ladymanc221 was - so obviously he reads here!

It was like a weird one upmanship like, oh hey yeah I remember you yeah we were Travelodge neighbors blah blah here's a hot chocolate

He was so smug with it

Honestly, I used to really like Marcus but he really is a huge prick with a little dick.

Penis enlargement beaut

Reactions: 14
When he does the dogs arse pout he genuinely gives me the rage. I hope his “future husband” gives him a slap in his pouty face and he realises you can’t be a dirty perv all the fecking time

Reactions: 9
When he does the dogs arse pout he genuinely gives me the rage. I hope his “future husband” gives him a slap in his pouty face and he realises you can’t be a dirty perv all the fecking time
This bleeping waste of oxygen will never have a “future husband”. I know they say there is someone out there for everyone, but I genuinely cannot imagine someone who looks at Marcus and thinks “yeah this is the one for me!” With his Tammy tow, daily toilet destruction, sharing their whole life on tiktok live, marrying into that tit show of a family, plus that crusty melted cheese hole 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
39A36C02-D68A-4D0B-9D3C-A8A650D4B7F4.jpeg
Is that his sister sticking up for him or a different Lucy?

This bleeping waste of oxygen will never have a “future husband”. I know they say there is someone out there for everyone, but I genuinely cannot imagine someone who looks at Marcus and thinks “yeah this is the one for me!” With his Tammy tow, daily toilet destruction, sharing their whole life on tiktok live, marrying into that tit show of a family, plus that crusty melted cheese hole 🤢
I mean the bloke he was being a sex pest to earlier. I don’t think anyone would ever put up with his tit either.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Sid and Rich Mitch really have done a sterling job bringing up a trio of dysfunctional fucktards #thecuntsofkernow 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I would say he's been dragged up, but he's too heavy for that

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He wasn’t even homeless - you mean like your overgrown brother. woman.

They are all smelly overweight unhealthy tramps the lot of them. I bet they stank in primary school, kind of kids that would never be invited to parties.

mr Future husband is part of the clan I think, ive

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.