Marcus Mitchell #56 Simply the chest Going into cardiac arrest🎵

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine them both. "ohh come ere yew , let's blast that fabulous gunt with my fabulous belleh blasters , you can shove your face with sexeh pizza and pasta on my diet and my fabulous exercise plan is amazing" *gurns at him* "dya fancy meh Marcus ohh yeah baby" "Omg thanks so much beaut will you gift it to me , as I'm on Pip and can't afford it beaut " "oh well you can get 60per cent off if you use the code fuckyourdeadnan. Absolutely chuffin fabulous 🙌"
I wish he’d join up to belleh blaster that would be a sight to behold 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looked on his tik tok earlier and the video of him with one sock on. Why is he really making a point of that 😂. He doesn’t even wear trainers (not because of his autism beaut, just because his trotters don’t get in his mallets) so why would he have a pair of socks one sock on in the first place.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Looked on his tik tok earlier and the video of him with one sock on. Why is he really making a point of that 😂. He doesn’t even wear trainers (not because of his autism beaut, just because his trotters don’t get in his mallets) so why would he have a pair of socks one sock on in the first place.
Because he is a big lying 'fauxtistic' bell end 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 6
duck off ya scabby bleep. You could feed an entire cul de sac for a month on what you get through in 3 days. Marcus you have no idea. duck off and duck off a bit more
480F664F-9ADA-4B21-AF19-6E16A620BE7A.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Check out Marcus pretending to be concerned for those families who might be struggling to afford to eat. duck off you absolute bleep, the only thing you’re concerned about is is if your big gob is consuming food 24/7 you total bleep wank stain. 😡

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
He probably could power all our boilers beauts with all the gas he produces from his rancid diet

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
As we’ve had the joy of seeing him in the bath I’m guessing he’s at Sids again. I never knew that you could be homeless part time

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
As we’ve had the joy of seeing him in the bath I’m guessing he’s at Sids again. I never knew that you could be homeless part time
Think its a old recycled meme to have a pop at single mamas that's what i got from it anyway

Reactions: 3
Imagine them both. "ohh come ere yew , let's blast that fabulous gunt with my fabulous belleh blasters , you can shove your face with sexeh pizza and pasta on my diet and my fabulous exercise plan is amazing" *gurns at him* "dya fancy meh Marcus ohh yeah baby" "Omg thanks so much beaut will you gift it to me , as I'm on Pip and can't afford it beaut " "oh well you can get 60per cent off if you use the code fuckyourdeadnan. Absolutely chuffin fabulous 🙌"
I used to follow her threads but she just gave me the rage so bad. I mean Carcus gives me the rage, but at least he's not dragging a kid into his tit show of a life

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.