Marcus Mitchell #56 Simply the chest Going into cardiac arrest🎵

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gall bladder failure / Pancreas problems or cancer of the colon ahead if he doesn't change his ways. He's a young man who is enormous . I'm overweight and luv me chocolate but his digestive system.will fail and he will be lucky to survive it. Diabetes / heart failure , you name it.
All he ( over) eats is processed fats.

Reactions: 6
I just saw this. He makes it sounds like his tik tok lives once a day are a full time job. 😂

All this waste of space ever does is have a day off. Try having a day on beaut and being a functioning member of society which we all know you are capable of, just too fecking lazy. Anyway….. morning beauts
Morning!
Pissing it down in not so sunny Essex. Can’t wait for the ‘drowned rat’ look after the school run! Then a full day at work which Marcus knows nothing about….

Reactions: 4
Pissing it down here in Scotland today too. Worked a 13 hr day yesterday, and now for a 10hr day today. This fuckwit flump doesn’t know the meaning of a day off! Do we think he’ll ever get a job? Or will he be in his 30s still fannying about on tiktok and sitting alone in Tyacks shovelling beige food into his massive pie hole?

Reactions: 5
Pissing it down here in Scotland today too. Worked a 13 hr day yesterday, and now for a 10hr day today. This fuckwit flump doesn’t know the meaning of a day off! Do we think he’ll ever get a job? Or will he be in his 30s still fannying about on tiktok and sitting alone in Tyacks shovelling beige food into his massive pie hole?
He won’t see his 30s beaut 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just saw this. He makes it sounds like his tik tok lives once a day are a full time job. 😂

Morning!
Pissing it down in not so sunny Essex. Can’t wait for the ‘drowned rat’ look after the school run! Then a full day at work which Marcus knows nothing about….

Also Essex 🙌 bring back the sun!

Reactions: 2
Morning beauts ❤ just completed the school run too! it's not raining in Manchester today which makes a bloody change 🤣 wishing everyone a fab day apart from Carcus who will be sleeping in his septic stinking cesspit while everyone else grafts 😡😡😡

Reactions: 10
Essex too 🙋🏼‍♀️ Had a row with my fella this weekend. Called him a prick of a bastard he was so confused I ended up having to explain the last few threads and both fell about laughing. Now he thinks we’re mates again. Absolutely not hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Those from up North will know what I mean when I say imagine if Marcus discovered Cooplands. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well beauts, I now have a draught excluder called ‘Sidney the Snake’ which seems quite appropriate seen as Sid is cold hearted and venomous 🤷🏼‍♀️

My husband named the draught excluder when I told our daughter it should have a name. I wasn’t expecting that and no idea where he got that name from 🤣🤣😇

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well beauts, I now have a draught excluder called ‘Sidney the Snake’ which seems quite appropriate seen as Sid is cold hearted and venomous 🤷🏼‍♀️

My husband named the draught excluder when I told our daughter it should have a name. I wasn’t expecting that and no idea where he got that name from 🤣🤣😇
Ironic considering Sid loves the snake 🍆.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.