Marcus Mitchell #55 Making up rap names because we're boredWhere is the king of benefit fraud? 💔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another winning thread title with not one but two by @Lucyxxxx

Link to previous thread here
Recap hes still being dull that we resorted to giving out rap names than be entertained by his antics or lack off he is still smugly eating out daily and spending a ridiculous amount of money to do so and on top ordering take outs while the rest of the country is worried how we're gonna heat our homes and fill our and our families bellies over winter still a head and still a fraudster still lazy and getting bigger every time we see him and stayed at sids for the majority of last week even tho hes 'homeless'
Carry on beauts

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Another winning thread title with not one but two by @Lucyxxxx

Link to previous thread here

Carry on beauts
bleeping brilliant thread title @Lucyxxxx ♥ I honestly can’t stand to watch him because he is making me bleeping fewmin like everyone else acting like such a bleep, constantly eating out and not giving a flying duck about anything because he has zero bleeping worries. 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I feel like if I become behind on the thread and a new one is made I'm trying to catch up, mentally screaming " guys wait for me " 😂
Has he done anything in the last 24 hours? Scheduled another suicide yet perhaps?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hey my lovely beauts - I’ve not been on for a while - real life got in the way. I’m miles behind but just finished #52 WOW didn’t see that coming about Andy - what a shocker that was & I agree with you all Sid is a 1st Class bleep.

I was pissing myself reading about Big M’s night out & the taxi ride home - what a giant fanny Marcus is.
Anyway back I go now to catch up - I’m loving this what a time to be alive💃🏾(tho by this new thread title it looks like it’s all gone down the shitter again🙄) Missed all my beauts ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Think this weekend as he’s being such a boring twit, I might treat myself to a bottle of vino and start reading from thread 1. Do a bit of reminiscing, cos he’s currently doing duck all to keep us entertained right now

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
bleeping hypocrite
Oh do duck off carcus your beauts may have long forgotten your begging but we havent xo

Think this weekend as he’s being such a boring twit, I might treat myself to a bottle of vino and start reading from thread 1. Do a bit of reminiscing, cos he’s currently doing duck all to keep us entertained right now
Sounds like a good shout beaut 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
a bottle ? How about 6 😂.

no in all seriousness, a treat for me would be a bottle of wine for starters and then half a litre of vodka 😳.

I open a bottle of wine a night.

without wishing to of out myself as Marcus. Am I an alcoholic? Be honest beauts x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hey my lovely beauts - I’ve not been on for a while - real life got in the way. I’m miles behind but just finished #52 WOW didn’t see that coming about Andy - what a shocker that was & I agree with you all Sid is a 1st Class bleep.

I was pissing myself reading about Big M’s night out & the taxi ride home - what a giant fanny Marcus is.
Anyway back I go now to catch up - I’m loving this what a time to be alive💃🏾(tho by this new thread title it looks like it’s all gone down the shitter again🙄) Missed all my beauts ❤
Welcome back Crazy Horse. 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The ‘most liked threads’ are pure joy. ☺

a bottle ? How about 6 😂.

no in all seriousness, a treat for me would be a bottle of wine for starters and then half a litre of vodka 😳.

I open a bottle of wine a night.

without wishing to of out myself as Marcus. Am I an alcoholic? Be honest beauts x
Me too Beaut, a bottle or 2 a night (no one else knows this except my Tattlefam x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Well done @Lucyxxxx current thread title holder on this and the QJQ thread. Another brilliant title. If your going through the most liked comments on this thread, I think it's the top post that @Venom Did an at the end of the video it goes 'keep the meltdowns coming' and it gets me every time. 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Well done @Lucyxxxx current thread title holder on this and the QJQ thread. Another brilliant title. If your going through the most liked comments on this thread, I think it's the top post that @Venom Did an at the end of the video it goes 'keep the meltdowns coming' and it gets me every time. 😂😂😂😂😂
I was literally crying when I looked through that thread! All those legendary posts in one place was just too good! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Me too Beaut, a bottle or 2 a night (no one else knows this except my Tattlefam x
Haha glad to know I’m not alone. Sometime I won’t have a drink Sunday - Thursday but the minute Friday comes I have to. Other weeks I’m opening the Rioja the minute 5pm hits 😂 I think it’s pre wedding nerves now coz I’ve already text my friend asking if she wants to go for lunchtime cocktails which isn’t like me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Don’t know what you’ve done to me beauts. Was in the queue in boots & spotted the Nytol behind the counter and was really laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.