Marcus Mitchell #55 Making up rap names because we're boredWhere is the king of benefit fraud? πŸ’”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because they bleeping deleted it and while I'm on my "I don't have any devils lettuce this morning rant" her boobs are fine too, stop giving young girls complexes about their bodies. Natural boobs sag, get over it.
Unless your rocking these A cups beaut! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mrs Poison's ranting and it's angry and long,
You think it's about this thread,
But really it's because she can't have a bong.

Unless your rocking these A cups beaut! πŸ˜‚
I'm rocking these E cups beaut, by my knees

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Why are you calling this young girl you don't know a fat sl*g ? That's ok now is it? That makes me uncomfortable beauts

Wrote that being nice before I saw a few of you agreed, now I'm not being nice. She's not bleeping fat for a start so that's just nasty. And I don't give a tit if she's slept with the entire British army, it doesn't make her a 'sl*g' stop putting misogynistic labels onto women's sexuality. You called her a sl*g because of what she's wearing, because of what she looks like, that's rape culture. Grow the duck up.
So it’s ok to comment on MM looks and call him fat but it’s not ok to say it about her .. get a grip with your double standards πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

So it’s ok to comment on MM looks and call him fat but it’s not ok to say it about her .. get a grip with your double standards πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
She’s not an influencer, she’s not in the public eye. So there’s the difference. Not double standards at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I actually don't go for his size, I just call out his crappy personality. You not gonna try to defend your rampant misogyny then beaut?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Mrs Poison's ranting and it's angry and long,
You think it's about this thread,
But really it's because she can't have a bong.

I'm rocking these E cups beaut, by my knees
That's why I wished you a good morning lol. I've spent enough time trolling along side you to know the signs now.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Morning beauts ❀ the sun is shining in Manchester 🌞 lets hope the sun is shining on Tattle today and bring us all back together again in our mutual feelings on MM πŸ€—

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion
He is built like a caravan because he has been eating all the Scran every night at Tyack's - no time for diets πŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Have a bit of respect beaut.
Soz Lucy I will see myself out beaut 😒 (reaches for the Nytol)

Last thread suggestion -
Freaky obsession with serial killers, homeless but can afford Lurpak for his sandwich fillers 🀣 #byebeauts

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Soz Lucy I will see myself out beaut 😒 (reaches for the Nytol)

Last thread suggestion -
Freaky obsession with serial killers, homeless but can afford Lurpak for his sandwich fillers 🀣 #byebeauts
Can't believe he tried to OD on nytol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.