Marcus Mitchell #55 Making up rap names because we're boredWhere is the king of benefit fraud? ๐Ÿ’”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marcus and his friends (randoms) from the pub, tells you everything you need to know about him -
She will be flavour of the month for tonight and next week he will be slagging her right off ๐Ÿ™„ he goes through friends quicker then Sid dropping her Primark knickers ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

That video of him showing off his wears (food) knocks me sick he practically has an orgasm putting food in his mouth maybe he has a sugar daddy who pays for all his big dinners and likes fatties #justsayingbeauts ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Has this new girl done anything bad yet? Maybe Iโ€™m a drunk soft bleep but why are we being so mean ๐Ÿ˜ข ? ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Beauts, I have just noticed that I am now a VIP MEMBER. Thank you Marcus you great, big, disgusting slob. I couldnโ€™t have done it without you๐Ÿ˜˜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Has this new girl done anything bad yet? Maybe Iโ€™m a drunk soft bleep but why are we being so mean ๐Ÿ˜ข ? ๐Ÿ˜‚
Unfortunately those who willingly become part of the Camborne Mahoosive Crew will be scrutinized by us beauts, itโ€™s just an unwritten rule and they know what theyโ€™re letting themselves in for! ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Those teeth could eat an apple through a tennis racquet....not that he would know an apple if it bit him on his manky toe.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe he is Camborne's most famous person (for all the wrong reasons beauts ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ) they might be fans (sheep) and starstruck by his stunning t shirts, tit fringe and sparkling dialogue until he has a MMMM and then it all goes Tits up ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Same I think its just the mammy in me. I don't really agree with slagging her and her appearance off when we know nothing about her. I mean it's fine to slag Marcus off coz we know he's a lying , fake alcoholic for views twit but that's all brought on himself. But I still love you all dearly โค

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I kind of missed all that ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ no i do get what you mean all shes done really is associated herself with the big man

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.