Marcus Mitchell #55 Making up rap names because we're boredWhere is the king of benefit fraud? 💔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I kind of missed all that 😂😭 no i do get what you mean all shes done really is associated herself with the big man
Rach I remember it was discussed on here before what people imagine other members to look like. I have a vivid image of you in my head. Short , pretty , brown hair, some cool glasses and you live with your partner and dog. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Beauts, I have just noticed that I am now a VIP MEMBER. Thank you Marcus you great, big, disgusting slob. I couldn’t have done it without you😘
congratulations beaut ❤❤❤
I hope you are celebrating with a good bashing of the communal and a line of overnight oats

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The thicker skin part is true. The layers of fat are building up. But he's no where near a heart attack beauts, he's only 17 stone .
Mr Lucy is abit over 17 stone and a bit taller then Marcus. Dont get me wrong hes errrrr plump but not a chance is he 17 stone. I'd say about 22 and that's being real.

Reactions: 13
Unblock me beaut. Got 3 litres of white lightening I'd like to gift you ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Mr Lucy is abit over 17 stone and a bit taller then Marcus. Dont get me wrong hes errrrr plump but not a chance is he 17 stone. I'd say about 22 and that's being real.
What you trying to say? Are in insinuating that Marcus would indeed lie to his viewers? Nah Lucy mate your lost your viewing privileges beaut.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sass more like fat , drunk , shlagg 😂
Why are you calling this young girl you don't know a fat sl*g ? That's ok now is it? That makes me uncomfortable beauts

Wrote that being nice before I saw a few of you agreed, now I'm not being nice. She's not bleeping fat for a start so that's just nasty. And I don't give a tit if she's slept with the entire British army, it doesn't make her a 'sl*g' stop putting misogynistic labels onto women's sexuality. You called her a sl*g because of what she's wearing, because of what she looks like, that's rape culture. Grow the duck up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Why are you calling this young girl you don't know a fat sl*g ? That's ok now is it? That makes me uncomfortable beauts

Wrote that being nice before I saw a few of you agreed, now I'm not being nice. She's not bleeping fat for a start so that's just nasty. And I don't give a tit if she's slept with the entire British army, it doesn't make her a 'sl*g' stop putting misogynistic labels onto women's sexuality. You called her a sl*g because of what she's wearing, because of what she looks like, that's rape culture. Grow the duck up.
Morning Mrs P. ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

I can't find the original comment and don't recognise the name (I click on it and it's gone?) So might not be a usual beaut... Still no need for the comment either way and I agree with you but if not one of us it might be a chancer

Reactions: 5
Ok beaut, whatever you say! 🙄 But I do wonder what the new milestone is that Marcus has unlocked? 🤔 Have we missed something? 🤷🏼‍♀️
He’s gone up a cup size and a waist measurement.

He’s becoming the plus sized prince he always dreamed of 👑

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can't find the original comment and don't recognise the name (I click on it and it's gone?) So might not be a usual beaut... Still no need for the comment either way and I agree with you but if not one of us it might be a chancer
Because they bleeping deleted it and while I'm on my "I don't have any devils lettuce this morning rant" her boobs are fine too, stop giving young girls complexes about their bodies. Natural boobs sag, get over it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.