Marcus Mitchell #55 Making up rap names because we're boredWhere is the king of benefit fraud? 💔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#56 Hope of a MMMM going up in flames, resorting to playing our own Marcus themed games
I suggested a few but not many likes
I'm too distracted this morning to think of any new ones.
I must admit I agree with Mrs P, it didn't sit well with me at all yesterday when that comment popped up. We talk about MMM and his size because he sits on live eating gigantic portions of food all day long - along with everything else he does. You cannot help but notice the boy is absolutely piling it on. Thats where the comments come from.
That girl did the equivalent of walking past us in the street, a complete stranger, and someone yelled "fat slag" at her. That's completely different

Reactions: 12
I must admit I agree with Mrs P, it didn't sit well with me at all yesterday when that comment popped up. We talk about MMM and his size because he sits on live eating gigantic portions of food all day long - along with everything else he does. You cannot help but notice the boy is absolutely piling it on. Thats where the comments come from.
That girl did the equivalent of walking past us in the street, a complete stranger, and someone yelled "fat slag" at her. That's completely different
When you put it like that I feel a right prick of a bastard for joining in.

Reactions: 5
I agree, well put and I’m glad I wasn’t being over sensitive. And Marcus is such a nasty person he’d probably tell her about the comments to make her feel as tit as he is. I’d hate for her to have come on here and read that, it’s different with Sid and the likes who put up with him / pander to him and use his following for their own advantage when it suits. We don’t know if this girl is a bleep or not yet, although I’m sure Marcus will tell us when they fall out next week 😂

Reactions: 12

This. For her and anyone else that may have been subjected to being in a video on line they may not have agreed to I try not to comment at all. It's him who's put himself in the limelight.

That said, I'm also fat and I don't think I've ever commented on his size, I have big teeth and an undesirable colour hair so avoid those comments too.

It's more his actions that get to me and that's where I stand, other than his self confessed small penis etc, he has volunteered that information knowing it'll be scrutinised

Anyway can we get back to being a happy family now please 💜💜

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I agree, well put and I’m glad I wasn’t being over sensitive. And Marcus is such a nasty person he’d probably tell her about the comments to make her feel as tit as he is. I’d hate for her to have come on here and read that, it’s different with Sid and the likes who put up with him / pander to him and use his following for their own advantage when it suits. We don’t know if this girl is a bleep or not yet, although I’m sure Marcus will tell us when they fall out next week 😂
And it just gives him fuel to trash talk tattle. The majority of us are not ‘that’ kind of troll (well maybe that prick of a bastard ‘Lucy’ is - if that’s even her real name 🤣🤣🤣🤣)

ETA: joking of course, we love our thread title queen! 👸🏻🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The thicker skin part is true. The layers of fat are building up. But he's no where near a heart attack beauts, he's only 17 stone .
Put it like this im round 17 stone and i look like a size 14 compared to him so theres absolutely no chance

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Soz beauts for going off course and remarking on her tits and lack of bra wearing that was bad of me 🤔 I am sure she is a lovely girl and I hope she doesn't become one of Carcus' cast offs next week (though she probably will as he goes through friends like his hot dinners) 🙄 let's get back to being our 'funny as duck' selves in discussing MM and being one big happy family ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I do refer to his weight quite often because he sickens me with his eating and his greed.

That being said i’m not thin or pretty so what do i know 👩🏻‍🦰🤣

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.