Marcus Mitchell #54 Girls night out didn't go to plan That's what you get for killing Sids man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beaut get on gumtree. Put an ad up saying "gifting kittens" and make it so they have to call and put his number in. I promise his phone will be blowing off and he will be angry within hours - source, I've done this to Mr Lucy multiple times.
This has me howling 🤣🤣 Definitely got to give this a try 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This has me howling 🤣🤣 Definitely got to give this a try 🤣🤣
The 1st time I did it I got a phone call off him 'think your funny terrorising me'. Yes obviously that's why I did it. Time and time again. Prick of a bastard got me banned from gumtree in the end 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Happy sunday beauts. Trying to get my head round the KP MM cross over. Hoping he gives us a show tonight at his roast found out the OH has been cheating and im completely lost 😞
oh no I’m sorry, agree with Lucy - a bit of terrorising is good
Love from a fellow beaut 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Happy sunday beauts. Trying to get my head round the KP MM cross over. Hoping he gives us a show tonight at his roast found out the OH has been cheating and im completely lost 😞
Sorry to hear this beaut, you deserve and you can do better ! I hope Amy Jane slips into their DM’s ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
oh no I’m sorry, agree with Lucy - a bit of terrorising is good
Love from a fellow beaut 💖
Absolutely. But I will say on a serious note if you still love him I hope you guys can work it out even though his done what his done. Mr.Lucy cheated on me when I was pregnant with our baby and wasn't very kind throughout but we worked through it, I made him (and her) suffer but we are solid now. I know that heartbroken feeling. When you find out, you feel the room spinning and your world crumbling around you. I'm a clown but genuinely here for you. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Sorry he put you through what he did and you managed to get through it i cant imagine how hard that must of been. We've been together for 14 years and i just dont see a way back anymore. I love how this thread becomes like family to each of us all, and for that i do thank cuntus himself as if he never mentioned Tattle i never would of found you lovely bunch of “trolls” 🤍🤍

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Sorry he put you through what he did and you managed to get through it i cant imagine how hard that must of been. We've been together for 14 years and i just dont see a way back anymore. I love how this thread becomes like family to each of us all, and for that i do thank cuntus himself as if he never mentioned Tattle i never would of found you lovely bunch of “trolls” 🤍🤍
I'm so sorry beaut x I hope you find some comfort here x we're all here for x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sending lots of love beaut. I hope this thread lifts you up a little - it always does for me when I need it ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sending lots of love beaut. I hope this thread lifts you up a little - it always does for me when I need it ❤❤❤
Here, here! Same! Probably sound like a right sad act but this thread is one of the 1st places I come when I'm feeling down.

• Heart
I’m so sorry beaut 💔😞 we’re all here if you need to get things off your chest, sending love ❤ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Marcus “I’ve had 13 dms about my sock”

literally nobody has asked you that, stop.

just stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think Rich Mitch might be a swinger!!!
E928AF19-04CC-4A47-BABD-9A9FA47C5AC1.jpeg

Sorry beauts I’ve been banging half of Cornwall whilst Marcus tots up masterbations on his chubby mitts! 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Marcus “I’ve had 13 dms about my sock”

literally nobody has asked you that, stop.

just stop.
Even he didn't seem to know why he only wears one sock 🤣🤣 All he knows is someone once told him their autistic child did and he copied

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Even he didn't seem to know why he only wears one sock 🤣🤣 All he knows is someone once told him their autistic child did and he copied
Adellllle when she signed up to tattle to spill the beans on Marcus alongside Tom who shared with us that Marcus owes him £80 also confirmed he wears 2 socks.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think Rich Mitch might be a swinger!!! View attachment 1604266

Sorry beauts I’ve been banging half of Cornwall whilst Marcus tots up masterbations on his chubby mitts! 🤣🤣
OMFG the location gives it away 😂 Ritch and Claire are swingers or has Ritch been dumped aswell 😂 no wonder Tricky and Claire got on so well with Sid and her fella😂 (do we know if she’s been dumped or not because her manic posts suggest she was) Keep up the shag fest Ellie, reply to Tricky see what he says and tell him you like utterly butterly spread on youre toast and elsewhere🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.