Marcus Mitchell #54 Girls night out didn't go to plan That's what you get for killing Sids man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe he's trying so hard to be king of the memes again so Sid will let him back into the house? Wasn't so eager for him to live alone then was she.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Recap

He’s getting far to smug the fact that the taxpayers pay for his lifestyle

AngelBabes said:

He wanted to be catapulted back up her wizards sleeve of a minge a couple of days ago. They’re both CUNTS to the highest degree. 🤬
I take it marcus got on your last wick last night 😂no i get it tho

Morning beaut! 💋

I’m answering to your post from the previous thread and to this post too….🤬

No, that’s exactly the thing, Marcus didn’t get on my last wick on Friday night because I was in bed by 21:30 having working like a bleeping bastard all week, leaving the house 06:45 and getting home 14 sometimes 15 hours later. That’s what’s tipped me over the edge yesterday morning beaut because we’re funding his lifestyle choices and it makes me so bleeping angry. 😡 I like many don’t have enough money or time in the day to be able to afford to go to a restaurant for breakfast and lunch every bleeping single day. Then come Friday night when you’re like the walking dead because you’re mentally and physically exhausted and all you want is your bed, this bleep is in the pub with Sid the snide singing their bleeping heads off and I, like many others are knocking out the ZZZzzz (or whatever our working week patterns are). 😴 Please tell me where we’re going drastically bleeping wrong here? He binge watched tv all Friday night and didn’t sleep, I was dead to the world on Friday night and then WFH all day yesterday whilst he’sdancing around his cell in ONE sock to Strictly Come Dancing theme tune…I hope he hits his gangrenous toe and it falls off. 🤢

Sorry beauts, rant over. 🤐

I hope you all have a super Sunder and I love you all ❣❣❣except for you cunty chops because we know you read here! So go duck off and roll down the A30! 👋🏻[/USER]

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
For who was asking on here or our other thread about what celebs we look like. Not a celeb as such but a number of people who don't know each other but know me have all told me I look like..... the bride of chucky LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The one sock has finished me 😂 at least he remembered to take it off before posting his feet this time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do we not all think there is something going on here?? Putting all his energies into Tik Tok, KP suddenly appearing on his lives like his new best friend, the return of one sock because he is autistic (when it suits him) it would be beneficial to both of them if they did a collab of some kind?? I hope Tyack's have got extra carvery in today for him he will be holding up the queue piling his 'Alan Partridge' plate up high 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
For who was asking on here or our other thread about what celebs we look like. Not a celeb as such but a number of people who don't know each other but know me have all told me I look like..... the bride of chucky LOL.

Wow that's an image for a sunday!! I'd be in to that.
I've been told multiple times I look like adele and once by a drag queen a fat adele. Sooo winning at life lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Wow that's an image for a sunday!! I'd be in to that.
I've been told multiple times I look like adele and once by a drag queen a fat adele. Sooo winning at life lol
Adele is gawj. Lucky you!

Beauts. Mr.Lucy has offered to make an insta account purely so I can follow Marcus again. Gonna suck him off like he got me an entire keg of Thatchers!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Happy sunday beauts. Trying to get my head round the KP MM cross over. Hoping he gives us a show tonight at his roast found out the OH has been cheating and im completely lost 😞

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Adele is gawj. Lucky you!

Beauts. Mr.Lucy has offered to make an insta account purely so I can follow Marcus again. Gonna suck him off like he got me an entire keg of Thatchers!
I'd rather have her voice lol

For that level of kindness how bout drink a keg then suck him off. A nice sloppy bj

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Happy sunday beauts. Trying to get my head round the KP MM cross over. Hoping he gives us a show tonight at his roast found out the OH has been cheating and im completely lost 😞
Oh no im sorry they're a fool for doing that! Why do people feel the need to cheat i don't get it if you ever need to vent theres the beaut chat too ♥

• Heart
oh no!! What a bleep. Hope you’re ok beaut and like @Rach88 says, here if you want to vent ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Really sorry to hear that beaut your tattle fam are here for you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So sorry to hear that you’re going through that 🫶 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So sorry to hear this Beaut. Such an awful feeling xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thankyou beauts, heads such a mess feel so humiliated that i cant tell my family or friends but on the other hand as humilated as good old MM shitting in a bus 😅x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thankyou beauts, heads such a mess feel so humiliated that i cant tell my family or friends but on the other hand as humilated as good old MM shitting in a bus 😅x
Beaut get on gumtree. Put an ad up saying "gifting kittens" and make it so they have to call and put his number in. I promise his phone will be blowing off and he will be angry within hours - source, I've done this to Mr Lucy multiple times.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.