Marcus Mitchell #54 Girls night out didn't go to plan That's what you get for killing Sids man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie price in his live again while he's eating chips

"Katie do you like cheesy chips and gravy? Are you a Northerner?"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That bastard flaunting his bleeping battered sausage again 😭

Why does KP keep popping up, she gonna introduce him to Harv?

Reactions: 3
duck me, just read the first wiki! What a tit show! duck knows how I’m going to keep up with this freaks threads as well as KFPs threads, but duck it, I’m in 🤷‍♂️
I left the KP threads months ago she makes me so angry that she gets away with bullshit and the way she exploits her kids and the lies about being raped. When I saw them on TT I commented “duck this I’m leaving”! The two of them together makes me want a MMMM! Help me beauts.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Marcus and KP - 2 "fucked up peas in a pod" he will be vacationing at the 'Mucky Mansion' next how apt?? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
#55?

Headed off to the mucky mansion
With dreams of being the next Charles Manson.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I left the KP threads months ago she makes me so angry that she gets away with bullshit and the way she exploits her kids and the lies about being raped. When I saw them on TT I commented “duck this I’m leaving”! The two of them together makes me want a MMMM! Help me beauts.
Me too, the people on there are hilarious but KP just makes me so sick and I worry so much for the animals that are trapped in that hellhole (luckily the kids are mainly safe at their Dads’) she is truly vile.

Reactions: 9
Hes showing off the wax melts hes bought does he even know how to use them and got a bath bomb when he has a shower he'll have to cosy up to sid to use her bath 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.