Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ladymanc221

VIP Member
I bet the 'come down' today is gonna be epic beauts šŸ™šŸ™

Some parts of Cornwall look reallyā€¦special
He is doing nothing for Cornwall's appeal, it is one of the most beautiful counties in the UK ā¤ the beaches are unreal, there are so many great things to do, pasties are immense, cream teas, seafood, great pubs and restaurants etc... we have been going on holiday there for years and just love it šŸ˜˜ it is such a shame that Marcus doesnt show how beautiful it is? If he wasn't such a train wreck he could have done so well on social media showing his followers all the great things there are in Cornwall instead of being a nightmare and a massive selfish knobhead šŸ¤—

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

ladymanc221

VIP Member
I think he should go on Naked Attraction šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ he could do one of his shit 'tit flappy dances' and lift his gunt to reveal his mini milk for potential suitors šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Wow

Caw1982

VIP Member
Nothing to report between the hours of 4-6.50.
He will be passed out cold sweating, snoring, festering.
Possibly dead if he hasn't removed those jeans. His blood won't have been able to keep circulating.

• Haha

The Duchess

VIP Member
Iā€™ve been lurking since thread 6. Made a tattle account in Oct last year but never commented. You all crack me up. Hoping he has an MMMM in Jan as Iā€™ll have a newborn and will need something to get me through the night feeds.
Ive noticed you reacting to most posts for a long time now, I donā€™t look at you as lurker , always looked at you as a beaut like the the rest of us. Welcome and comment beaut ā¤

• Heart

Miss Chin-Chin

VIP Member
Trying to convince everyone he doesnā€™t have fat little sausage fingers. Uh, we have eyes you overfilled beanbag.

29344284-A9F2-4110-BEE8-0D069C1F0A14.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Wills315

VIP Member
The battle between trying to be his pal so he won't block me and trying to knock a bit of craic out of him for us to take the piss out of is exhausting beauts.

• Haha

letsavya

the clip of him arguing with those lads
All he asked was ā€œare you still on live?ā€ Whyā€™s he gone off on a mad one? One of these days someoneā€™s going to thump him.

Imagine youā€™re on a night out but you spend the entire time glued to your phone on live, shoving it in peoples faces. He needs to learn how to live in the moment instead of trying to prove he has ā€˜friends.ā€™

KJ-2022

VIP Member
Totally sent that question to himself. So heā€™s now back on TikTok for the gifts his fans

0D5FDB62-0EB7-496F-9BCF-6D916A0FE4D9.png

• Haha
  • Heart

foollednomore

Chatty Member
Late night update! All stories have been DD! Where are you all?! Disgrace to this thread! Iā€™m actually heartbroken and pissed! What would happen if he Kicked off? I feel as alone as Carcus on this night out! Youā€™re all dead to me! (Only joking) just pissed and being dramati! Anyway off to lash bottles of coke off my fellas head

Here goes nothing ā€¦

Marcus Mitchell #54 Wants to go back up Sidā€™s vagina, thereā€™s enough space to take a recliner !
Beaut Iā€™m not Alone šŸ„°šŸ˜®ā€šŸ’Ø

So much for you all keeping watch! Me and @Venom are the last solders standing šŸ™„

• Haha

KJ-2022

VIP Member
Thereā€™s nothing stopping him doing a work from home admin role or something similar. The boy is just lazy and is more than content taking handouts from both the DWP and the LLL brigade.

Your high functioning autism and OCD didnā€™t seem to be a barrier last night when you were sweating and gurning your tits off beaut.

Reactions: 18

namey

And when he said he didnā€™t want to talk about his mum as ā€˜itā€™s a bitā€¦not very niceā€™ the reply was ā€˜but you put it on social media why cant I ask about itā€™ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha

KJ-2022

VIP Member
Shout out to these two too. Cornwall honestly looks like such a classy place. I really need to visit one day
The Truro County Council tourism department have requested the image rights for this picture as theyā€™ll be using it for a future ā€œvisit Truroā€ campaign alongside this:
FE5054CD-7D2B-4AA3-A7CA-13C09B11F141.png

• Haha

Bewful

Thread suggestion

Marcus Mitchell #54 - I suspect Colonel Marcus, in the Billiard Room, with the Communal

• Haha