Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
Good morning to all you beauts except Marcus & Louisa you can go eat a mouldy chicken nugget ๐Ÿ˜˜

edit to add: hiding in plain sight, i love it babes

• Haha
Reactions: 21

pommynoir

VIP Member
I hope with all my heart it was Will. He needs more character development, so much potential.
Will literally seems not real to me, that picture of the two of them lives in my head rent free. Will looks so strange, like a character or something ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I actually canโ€™t believe the TL days happened

• Haha
Beauts this is no word of a lie. I never suffer with my chest however this morning even the short walk down my drive I was wheezing and tight chested
I think we all have toe-vid 22 from old manky one

• Haha
  • Wow

pommynoir

VIP Member
I work for NHS and I smoke every day and manage to keep a job.
Fair play. I actually lost a job years ago because someone sent my boss a picture of me smoking a 12 inch blunt ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™†โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™†โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™†โ€โ™‚๏ธ Said the pic was posted to my social media on a Saturday and so the weed would have still been in my system on the Monday. Worst part is Iโ€™d given up weed about 1 year before the pic being sent in ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Wow
  • Haha

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
Aw itโ€™s always the mothers with the violent murderous sons who try to kill them, hold a knife to them, kill their partner and tell them to fuck their dead mum who have โ€™the greatest bondโ€™ innit ๐Ÿฅด

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Well if he's looking to pull Sids vagina apart to climb back in there I think I know just the man who can help. *starts frantically ringing Billy Collins*

• Haha

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
I'm 5ft lol ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ. I've got a herd of boys who are all as pale as casper the ghost lol ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Can confirm I'm a right sort though. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Also you all got my hair wrong I'm ginger.
YOUโ€™RE GINGER. No thatโ€™s wrong, youโ€™re wrong. Only @MrsPoison can be ginger.

I wonder what Marcus thinks we look like. Deformed gremlins or something probs. Look in the mirror innit bab

• Haha

sweetlittlelies

In tune of our blessed Blink 182, with a nod to all his suicide claims

Say it aint so,
Marcus won't go,
Turn the lights off,
On the communal he goes
Na na na na na na na na

• Haha

imsotired

I know how you feel lovely, I have to take photos of my oven switches being off when I leave for work (even if Iโ€™ve not used it) and pics of my unused straighteners not plugged in and it still takes me ages to get out of the house due to repeated checks. I wonโ€™t describe anymore as possibly triggering but ocd is like absolute torture..
add to that thereโ€™s random words/names/phrases that I repeat over and over in my head for no reason.
I send so much love out to anyone dealing with this, we are strong as hell xx
I send all of my love to you, it is torture. Sometimes I film myself checking locks etc just so that if I get to work and I feel the panic coming on, then I have the evidence there to try and shut my brain up. I get it 100%. We do whatever we have to do to get through the day.
I truly applaud anyone that fights these battles every day. We are so strong, even on the days when we don't feel it.

• Heart

Rach88

VIP Member
Sorry but if my mum sent a horrible text and calling me allsorts of names like a horrible little shit i would not be hanging out with her over a week later and calling her my best friend fucked up really but hey they're well entitled to their 'happy private lifes'

• Heart

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Marcusโ€™s stories today: โ€˜Iโ€™ve got asthma beautsโ€™ ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
The asthmatic, autistic, alcoholic, amputee. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

The stoner beauts, do ye have jobs? How do you cope? Years ago I used to smoke in the evening and once I had a joint it was an effort for me to even go to the toilet, couldnโ€™t function on it at all ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I'm a stay at home MILF. I've smoked it for so long now it's just a normal thing. Love to skin one up, put my earphones in and have a good proper clean around the house. Beauts on Amazon they do flavoured rizlas 5 for like ยฃ6 try em they are gorgeous. Its my one vice in life lol.

The stoner beauts, do ye have jobs? How do you cope? Years ago I used to smoke in the evening and once I had a joint it was an effort for me to even go to the toilet, couldnโ€™t function on it at all ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I'm a stay at home MILF. I've smoked it for so long now it's just a normal thing. Love to skin one up, put my earphones in and have a good proper clean around the house. Beauts on Amazon they do flavoured rizlas 5 for like ยฃ6 try em they are gorgeous. Its my one vice in life lol.

• Haha
  • Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
I really hope the DWP are made aware of his TikTok begging, abusing the benefits system and the fact he eats out every single day at Tyaks several times a day, paying over a tenner for a full English breakfast, lasagne at ยฃ14 and a margherita pizza at ยฃ9. He is totally taking the piss. I won't even start about his accommodation for homeless people. He boils my piss.

• Heart

gossip29

VIP Member
Beauts Iโ€™ve had the best night of my life ngl. He really came through for us tonight didnโ€™t he

• Haha
  • Heart

Mycatismad

VIP Member
I am going back to Cornwall on holiday for October half term with my boys ๐Ÿ˜ and guess where we are going? Spoons in Camborne - if Beggy Mitchell can shamelessly spend his benefit money that we all work hard for on drinking, drugging and eating out I am setting up a burner account and am going to send him pictures of where he could have been? I may even get a t-shirt printed with his stupid face on when i go in saying "let him back in" ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
You might want to bring your own mayo just in case thereโ€™s still a shortage!

• Haha
Reactions: 20