Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

foollednomore

Chatty Member
Morning you disgusting lot!! Hi Louisa may your day be full of arse licks of carcuses skiddy bum hole!
he said he has to take his washing to Sid’s gaff today so can we expect a bit of drama?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Louloulol

I hate that he uses high functioning autism as an excuse for not working my daughter is high functiong she's 16 just started her first job while she's in collage had to leave school at 14 because of server bullying serious mental health issues still deals with a lot everyday but she strives to better her self the best she can!!!
Not for one secound am I saying its easy for anyone to work or deal with everyday life while also navigating autism mental illness etc in a world that's not set up to deal with It, but this twat doesn't even try he's a screw up because of HIM not autism does nothing to advocate positively for autism his life being a shit show is on him no one else!!

• Heart

Sunsetlass

Chatty Member
Late with this but I have been howling laughing that someone on the live last night asked…..”do you think you will get a job before you die?” 🤣🤣🤣 it’s killed me! 🤣

• Haha

Keera

VIP Member
Beauts I had a big night out last night and was on a will special ❄🤣 I feel fucking awful today but I’m so grateful to Marcus for ensuring there’s plenty to read on my sick bed 🤭 that’ll be another group of friends he loves but we never hear from again 😂

• Haha

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
No one is saying that they expect him to jump into 40 hours a week in a stressful job, I actually think most of the comments about him getting a job are constructive, he keeps saying he needs a purpose, just a few hours a week would probably make him feel better about himself. Let’s face it he’s just plain lazy

ladymanc221

VIP Member
I am going back to Cornwall on holiday for October half term with my boys 😁 and guess where we are going? Spoons in Camborne - if Beggy Mitchell can shamelessly spend his benefit money that we all work hard for on drinking, drugging and eating out I am setting up a burner account and am going to send him pictures of where he could have been? I may even get a t-shirt printed with his stupid face on when i go in saying "let him back in" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

PiggyPigPigs

He's driving me to the brink today beauts! I have a full time job and also do the books for Mr Pigs business so I've only just finished work, I've had an e-mail from my leccy provider today telling me how much more I'm about to get fucked up the arse just to keep the house warm, and this jobless waste of space is eating out... AGAIN!!

• Heart