Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KJ-2022

VIP Member
He didn’t know what the Bank Holiday was for lol. I suppose every day is a Bank Holiday for him though so I’m not surprised.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
He wanted to be catapulted back up her wizards sleeve of a minge a couple of days ago. They’re both CUNTS to the highest degree. 🤬
Absolutely. I hope the DWP start an investigation into this fat, mouthbreathing, waste of fucking oxygen and kick him out of that homeless hostel and let somebody stay there who is in dire need of shelter. As for all the eating out and takeaways he shovels down his throat week in week out, I hope he permanently has the shits. He's taking the piss. 😡

• Angry

elliebellieboo

VIP Member
Another gorgeous ☀ day in Cornwall! Wishing everyone here and the beauts a fantastic day. Except for Marcus in his pit, the cunt….

• Haha

pommynoir

VIP Member
I was reading the Marcus Mitchell x Katie Price crossover earlier and howled that someone suggested Venom reads the MM wiki. Little do they know our venom lives and breathes Marcus, obviously wasn’t a true beaut 😂😂

• Haha

Lan70

VIP Member
Can’t believe av lost 6 minutes of my life watching Marcus eating a cheese sandwich and try to breathe at the same time 😩😩😩

• Haha
  • Wow

KJ-2022

VIP Member
That Louisa and her dodgy eyebrows really fucks me off. She thinks she’s a moderator - but Marcus doesn’t recognise you that way boo he only wants your gifts.

• Haha
  • Heart

Galinda

Chatty Member
Hang on if London Eyebrows is here that means she's read the wiki YET still supports him?! How on earth can anyone read that wiki and think "aye he's a good sort is our Marcus, well worth defending". Southern Eyebrows please explain yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Lol I used to call some slag I didn't like the Grand Old Duke of York. Went right over her head. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19