Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KJ-2022

VIP Member
Hes live beauts

Hes said no talking about his mum
Hes waiting on £10 so he can have a takeaway someones already been blocked
He said he spoke to his mum on the phone so that’s where the £10 has come from.
Such a weird dynamic - accused of murder one day, followed by “have a tenner for a takeaway son”.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

MrsPoison

VIP Member
Ahhh right, I don’t notice angry faces 🤣🤣
Let me tell you the story beaut! I was up early this morning getting stoned and watching stuff and the Queen which is my routine of late when I saw the angry faces on all the Louisa posts, I thought 'Oh she must make someone else as angry as me cause she's a massive dickhead, I'll check which gorgeous beaut it is. Low and behold it's only eyebrows in South London the cunt themselves! Imagine my excitement!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Sometimes I wonder if Marcus is some sort of social experiment like Mark Feely. How is he real?

• Haha

KJ-2022

VIP Member
You beauts are too kind.

A Iceland family size lasagne and a grated cheese sandwich for you all ❤

• Haha

summerfiggypudding

I miss the guy who started off here and then went onto a live and had a fight with Marcus. Was his name Alex? Great guy xx

• Haha

HeyBabes

VIP Member
Let the haters hate eh Marcus? Don't worry beaut, Sid does enough hating on you herself!! 💯

View attachment 1601393
View attachment 1601394
He’s right, I’ll never have a bond with my mum like what he has with his. My mum and I have never sent each other vile abusive texts, had huge fallings out on a weekly basis, or been out hunting cock together. My mum has also never hidden my murderous ways for years either. If I were him I wouldn’t be bragging about a bond with someone who clearly can’t fucking stand him

• Haha

Venom

VIP Member
I was reading the Marcus Mitchell x Katie Price crossover earlier and howled that someone suggested Venom reads the MM wiki. Little do they know our venom lives and breathes Marcus, obviously wasn’t a true beaut 😂😂
😂 😂 😂 😂 omg I didn't see this 😂 how I feel right now to that user :
1664035125868.png

• Haha
  • Heart

loveulongtime0

Chatty Member
He doesn’t have a job because he’s plain fucking lazy. There are plenty of people who have OCD and/or autism that can hold down a job and have goals, as well as a social life and hobbies.

• Heart

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
08E623F3-953A-4EAA-82E2-D83E7DE659B6.jpeg

Triggered by people being able to afford to go out with their friends and not paying for the weird lad who tagged along

• Haha
Reactions: 21

KJ-2022

VIP Member
I’ve never seen someone have such a difficulty before 😂. Marcus vs a resealable bag of mature cheddar cheese

• Haha
Reactions: 21