Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

namey

The irony that he’s asking for screen records of the KP live but we are the only people that will have them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Rach88

VIP Member
Morning you disgusting lot!! Hi Louisa may your day be full of arse licks of carcuses skiddy bum hole!
he said he has to take his washing to Sid’s gaff today so can we expect a bit of drama?
'You murdered my beloved but ill still do your washing'

• Haha

alk1989

My husband grew up in Cornwall with a bad childhood, much worse than Marcus, a mother than didn't give a shit. He has high functioning autism but has also had a job his entire adult life, managed to fend for himself just fine and has a family. Grow up Marcus and stop making excuses for being a lazy dosser/toss-up. Or should I be wishing my husband was more marcusmitchell to entertain me 😆

• Heart
The grand Old Sid of Camborne
She had ten thousand men
Marched them all up the stairs to her bed and her knickers fell down again

And when she was on top, she won't stop
And when she was down, she went down
And when she was only halfway up she was banging upside down
Fucking hell if the people with breathing difficulties were struggling before 😂😂

• Haha

aalmaalm

VIP Member
No I’m done. He said he’s that autistic he can’t get the gloves on. Ahahahahshshs no that’s your fat hands mate

• Haha

Gingerfattie

Chatty Member
Marcus’s life totally lacks integrity and meaning. I think he avoids engaging with mental health services because he knows he’ll get told he needs to address his lifestyle, try social inclusion, be a functioning member of society and add some meaning to his life. But he doesn’t want to. He wants everything the easy way, no challenges.

Big love to all the beauts with OCD by the way it’s torturous it really is. But you’re all cracking on and living anyway ❤

• Heart

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
Thats his adoring fans trolls beauts told
The clue’s in the name you giant wobbling buffoon, high functioning, yes you might have struggles in the workplace but you can still fucking try like the rest of us, funnily enough if I knew a sponger as vile as you YES I would be saying get a fucking job. Why don’t you say it like it is, you‘re a fat lazy cunt who would rather sponge off the system and your thick deluded beauts than make any attempt to help yourself. As for the OCD I’ve never heard anything funnier in my life, if he has OCD then I’m Beyoncé.

He has really fucking riled me

• Heart
  • Haha

aalmaalm

VIP Member
LOUISA IS IN THE BUILDING!!!! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!!

Everyone let's welcome our new member Louisa into the fold. Here is your obligatory ✉ 💐 beaut!
Im surprised she could find her way here considering her head is so far up marcus ass!!!!

• Haha

Venom

VIP Member
The grand Old Sid of Camborne
She had ten thousand men
Marched them all up the stairs to her bed and her knickers fell down again

And when she was on top, she won't stop
And when she was down, she went down
And when she was only halfway up she was banging upside down
When I tell you I’m screeching 🤣😂 fucking hell this thread 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

boojange

VIP Member
o
Oh my god imagine live action Marcus!! Would be brilliant just watching him kick off. Please someone volunteer
We could all go. We are his only true friends!

Take him to Tyacks for lasagne and then all fuck off to Spoons across the road without him to inhale eggs and drink Fatchers while he squirts his mayo sachets at the windows in protest!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

spaceraider69

VIP Member
Good morning tattle was just remembering that video of him pretending to neck a load of jäger wandering the streets.

When in fact he was sat in his mums garden drinking an empty bottle filled with water. That was just before the travel lodge days.

• Haha
  • Heart

TitTwist

I honestly think he believes "high functioning Autism" means "really bad!!!! Autism" what a twat. Get a job.

• Haha