Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsPoison

VIP Member
Another gorgeous ☀ day in Cornwall! Wishing everyone here and the beauts a fantastic day. Except for Marcus in his pit, the cunt….
Are you gonna take him up on his offer and meet up with him Ellie? It's about time a local took one for the team and we're all looking at you beaut 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Now he's getting fired into Goodger, I follow her pages and she's a fucking idiot as well, like Crosby and Dawson
'a particular evil hate forum'. Oh fuck off. Go strangle someone, shit and piss yourself and give a bloke a heart attack!!! 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 26

summerfiggypudding

Unless you ended your night stating you wish you could climb back in your Mums vagina, I’m gonna say it wasn’t as good as Marcus’s… 🤷🏻‍♀️😉

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Venom

VIP Member
You know something from this thread that lives in my head and I'm fuming I forgot to bookmark it. Remember a few weeks ago Marcus was prowling for a bf and @Venom Posted that meme of a scared man hiding and was like 'me rn'. 😂😂😂
me rn 😂 (this was after marcus said he was going to start using dating apps)
1663858637594.png

• Haha

Venom

VIP Member
I swear to god if this cunt super likes me on tinder I’m leaving the country !!

• Haha

Rach88

VIP Member
I refuse to feel sorry for people who refuse to help themselves regredless of the circumstances sounds cruel i know 🤷

• Heart

Mycatismad

VIP Member
I'm sick of OCD being used as an excuse. I have OCD, amongst other things, and it's hell. It really is. Sometimes I leave the house crying because I feel like my heart is gonna burst from the whirling vortex of shit that my brain is spewing. Sometimes I leave the house and have to return after getting halfway down the street because the door might not actually be locked or I might have left the oven on. I've lost count of the amount of times I've burst into tears at work because something just wasn't right or the intrusive thoughts became too loud...

but I still get up and do my job. I'm still working towards being an RVN. I'm still plodding on forward despite wanting to stay under my covers and not face the day.

He could literally do a part-time job, a few hours a day, to earn a bit of dosh and feel productive, but he chooses not to. If you can go out clubbing, use public toilets, order drinks and get drunk, then you have the capacity to get a job and break up the cycle.
I know how you feel lovely, I have to take photos of my oven switches being off when I leave for work (even if I’ve not used it) and pics of my unused straighteners not plugged in and it still takes me ages to get out of the house due to repeated checks. I won’t describe anymore as possibly triggering but ocd is like absolute torture..
add to that there’s random words/names/phrases that I repeat over and over in my head for no reason.
I send so much love out to anyone dealing with this, we are strong as hell xx

• Heart
Well him and KP are two of the biggest wastes of space alive it was bound to happen…only difference is she is able to get cock. Maybe he will be asking her for guidance on this, mind you he’s out with grandmaster cock gobbler tonight

• Haha

Venom

VIP Member
remember beauts, No matter how bad things get, it can't be worse than Marcus offering his onlyfans for FREE and still no one would give him the time of day !

• Haha
Reactions: 24