Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
I reckon benefits Britain would be fitting for them.
Join us as we follow one family struggling on the breadline. Meet Sid the sloth, mother of 2 daughters and carer for her disabled son Marcus. Watch as we show the daily struggles of caring for Marcus *camera pans to Marcus storming Sids table at spoons*, we speak to Marcus about how his vulnerabilities led him to making an OnlyFans account and hear from his doting dad how he copes with Marcus violent meltdowns *camera pans to Rich socking Marcus right in the face*.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

sweetlittlelies

What a night! Been laughing my tits off reading these comments. Highlight for me was '£12? I've never owed anyone £12 in my life'... OH REALLY

• Haha

onthebuses

Who the fuck is this fat ugly cunt?! I was blissfully unaware of whatever this creature is until Katie Fucking Price does her live with him and he starts appearing on her thread. Now I can’t ever unsee him 😭

As much of a twat Katie price is. I hope she sees what a mockery Marcus makes of the autism community, and mental health and just life in general tbh 😂.
No chance. She’s as bad when it comes to faking her metal ‘elf issues. Kindred spirits these two it would appear… a pair of beggy grifters, feigning their mental health conditions and both not exactly fans of Tattle 😆

• Haha

KJ-2022

VIP Member
Do we remember when Marcus went through his film critic stage but was just copying and pasting other peoples reviews 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m dying

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Bewful

Genuinely surprised he hasn't put up something about the Queen for a bit of attention....

'Sending all my love to the Queen today. I've followed you since you were on The Crown and I'm a huge fan. Sorry I couldn't be there today but I've got OCD. Rest in peace beaut'

😂

• Haha

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
For the amorous tattlers amongst us. Have you got your eye on someone, like Marcus has? Do you not know how best to express your love? Fear not. Present your love with the ‘BOUNCE ON MY COMMUNAL’ badge today!

A582F1D9-210E-4DD0-A610-523774DD6587.jpeg

• Haha

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
Beauts i just wanna send love to all of you who have shared personal stuff tonight 🧡

*But not Marcus and his bullshit excuses, he can get in the bin.

• Heart

KJ-2022

VIP Member
Least we can add KP to the list of celebrities we can contact should Marcus be threatening a roll down the A30 or if we see him with a pack of Nytol

• Haha

Miss Chin-Chin

VIP Member
Beauts can I just say I love this thread 💕
I’ve just been catching up while my cat is at the vet having fluid drained from his lungs - his cancer is really taking it’s toll on his little body, and my heart’s in a million pieces. But all of you wonderful beauts have made me laugh so much. Sending much love to everyone who gets up each day to fight the battle with mental illness and neurodivergency - it’s fucking exhausting and you’re all warriors ❤
Oh, and Marcus is a cunt.

• Heart
  • Sad

MrsPoison

VIP Member
Over 30 pages since yesterday morning you bloody silly dickheads beauts? It's a good job I got up at 6 to get stoned again and check on the Queen. Now I've caught up because I took yesterday off, checked in at night and saw he was in his party taxi but really couldn't be arsed with him after the day I'd had. That was obviously a mistake. While we're on the subject I fucking hate that Louisa south London born on his tik tok live comments and last night on his insta live comments, she's as thick as shit, ugly as hell and doesn't understand anything. She talks in capital letters, begs to be a mod all the time, desperate to be seen, such a sycophant, creepy bitch.

• Haha

KJ-2022

VIP Member
I was pissing earlier.

So I was just flicking through the Channels…

BBC1 - Queens funeral
BBC2 - Queens funeral
ITV - Queens funeral
Channel 4 - Queens funeral
Channel 5 - Ice Age 3 with Sid on an adventure 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Tobodee

VIP Member
I always just picture everyone as their profile pics. So basically lots of hysterical hybrid walrus/caravans with massive pipes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
So jealous of the mother son bond they have. I hope my disabled sons grow up and put knives to me, smash up my house and tell me to fuck my dead mothers cunt. Fingers crossed.

• Haha
Reactions: 31