Marcus Mitchell #52 Marcus Mitchell- The T in the Hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never realised he had sisters (been nosing on SIDS FB) I would have bet on him being an only child the way he behaves

Reactions: 10
Someone please go on night watch and screen record for those of us who have consumed too much of the devils lettuce thank you x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
maybe his mum spoke to the spoons manager and has had to buy them more mayo and that upset her because it reminded her of andy

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m sorry but I just can’t get this out of my head 😂

‘There’s a gangrene toe in my boot’

I wonder if he keeps the boot beside the pocket!!

E4846842-CD00-46A2-AECF-B9F90515FA41.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh beauts, this is the perfect start to the autumn 😆😎 I feel sorry for those who aren’t on this thread who don’t experience this gold

• Haha
I’m laughing because someone under an account of Andy Pipkin from Little Britain was trolling Marcus on one of his TikTok lives the other day. Marcus must have thought he’s come back to haunt me!

• Haha
I’m laughing because someone under an account of Andy Pipkin from Little Britain was trolling Marcus on one of his TikTok lives the other day. Marcus must have thought he’s come back to haunt me!
And piers morgan and Marcus prolapsed toe :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I want to sing Sid’s praises but I know she’ll cave, the gutter is too good for him the nasty evil lowlife bleep

If he is the cause/responsible for someone’s death maybe he was a baddie after all 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
🎶Oh Andy well,
you came and you gave without taking,
but I sent you away.

Oh, Andy well,
You kissed me and stopped me from shaking,
and I need you today. Oh, Andy! 🎶

Let it all out Sid, you will feel the lightest you’ve felt in 15 years beaut 😂👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Guys he’s live sjshdhdhdjd on his merch acc. I’ve got work @ 9 but I guess this is more important than sleep.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Hes live on a different account his merch one looks like hes still crying/been crying for hours i really need to go to bed 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
GIVE ME THE ACCOUNT!! please
Hes linked the account on his last stories pointless live people are just gushing calling him amazing some are asking questions about the stories he's put up hes not answering them said hes been puking saying tit like everything he touches turns to tit cba for people using copouts like that im going bed i give up haha night y'all and good luck to the night shift peeps

Reactions: 7
And I quote “I feel like a burden, a waste to society, the trolls are right you know.”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Cant be arsed with him putting on a sad voice for sympathy and as per not accepting any responsibility

Looks like the box which the hoover came in has had a bit of a throw round the gaff

• Haha
its just so emosh, But I reckon he has kicked in the hoover box in the background.
Those bleeping crackers!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.