Marcus Mitchell #52 Marcus Mitchell- The T in the Hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've always hated Sid, she did a tit job of providing for a child with disabilities but my god if the bones of that video are to be believed she's an utter monster. Who blames a literal child for running around when an adult has a heart attack near them? I'm sure he was a right stress but you still can't blame a child for someone's death. She's such a cruel witch. I felt so bad for him in that video, sitting there crying, he's never had any support from her and I bet she's always resented him. She just sees him as a drinking partner
This. No wonder he’s turned out the way he has. She’s awful

Reactions: 20
Imagine Sid’s beer fear this morn.

She’s a piece of tit though. Was always obvious that Marcus isn’t like this for no reason. What’s in the kitten is in the cat

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Sid is a bleeping snake 🐍 For once i actually think that story is true and if she has held it over his head for 15 years then it proves she is rotten to the core. Thats awful for a kid to have to deal with regardless of wether they have an additional needs or not.

This is will only happen once but i want to give the lad a hug.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Well knock me down with the communal! I think sid is a disgrace if she has held this over his giant head for all these years! I can imagine he’s always been an annoying fucker but this is low. Been checking out her fb posts too and ignored comments and questions ex tins just like he does! Apple didn’t fall far from the tree here did it?
Wonder what today will bring? Will be get radio silence or will they both appear like non of this happened?
what an exciting way to begin the bank holiday weekend! 👏🏻👏
I’m praying this isn’t a storm in a teacup and I hope he obtains finds to go out for his new victims best friends birthday 🥳

Reactions: 19
I am very reluctant to feel sorry for him. We all know how much of a liar, cheater and manipulator he is, and we don’t even know if his story is true. There could be a lot more to the msg she sent him. There has to be. I don’t believe a word that comes out of his mouth. I mean, remember when he said he was raped?!?!
Sid is clearly bleeping vile, and has cheated the system his whole life… Having an unsupportive/drunk/witch of a mother may be the reason he is the way he is…BUT I don’t think it’s an excuse, at 24 years of age, to be such a lazy, racist, manipulative, misogynistic, begging, nasty, horror of a human being. He’s had so many opportunities to help himself and take responsibility for his life, but outright refuses to. I still hate him.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Yah just putting it out there I’m 99.9% sure he’s read our guesses on what happened to Andy & went with the heart attack on the doorstep one, I don’t believe a word this bleep says, If his version of events are true I’m sure he’d have brought it up on social media in at least one of the ten thousand previous arguments he’s had with Sid

Reactions: 15
Just one more person to kill and he’ll be classed as a serial killer. His ultimate dream

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This thread is up and down more than Sid’s knickers.

Not sure what to believe about the whole Andy story tbh. I think it’s wrong of Sid to be blaming a child for Someone’s death but I don’t believe the heart attack story, that was taken from Tattle wasn’t it? Which makes me think he’s lying and now that he’s off tiktok he’s desperate for attention somewhere even if it means from his ‘trolls’.

If it is true it’s grim to read on paper but I do feel more for Sid than I do Marcus, I think she’s fed up of giving so much to him now as an adult and him taking from her rather than pulling his weight, but that’s me giving her a huge amount of credit because surely she wouldn’t hold a grudge against a kid. Then again maybe she wants revenge on anything that gets in the way of some cock 😆🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You know how over this past year or so I've been accused of being everyone. I have a confession. I am in fact the ghost of Andy.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Even if this has happened and sid has held that over his head and we all know sid hasn't been a good mum at all to him and does hold some blame here i still cant feel sorry for him there's children that went through much worse trauma than him with additional needs on top (sorry i know it's not a competition and everyone's trauma is valid) and they've dusted themselves off had thearpy etc and now are nurses gym instructors working at kfc allsorts obviously still have their up and down days but they manage and if they feel they're going back downhill they can re engage with the services again but he never helps himself and he never will he's let himself pile on stones in a matter of weeks he isnt interested in engaging in services that could help him move forward all he wants is attention and validation of social media and as long as people tell him what he wants to hear he will never ever have any sort of life and sorry there is some truth in what sid says

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I must say that after finding the notice it does make me feel a bit sad for doubting him, and as much as you say he could have just got over it and got help and moved on, he was very young and who knows what was said or done to him at the time as a result of his own Mum and family grieving.
It's all very well us looking at current Marcus and judging him but we all have paths that bring us to where we are now and maybe his has just took him here and now he is so far down it he doesn't have a clue how to get back

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.