Marcus Mitchell #52 Marcus Mitchell- The T in the Hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap - Marcus has now entered a ' baddie' stage we think from his want to move to downtown LA even tho he hasn't got a chance in hell but is now insisting hes a baddie boo even tho if he bumps into anyone on street he shits himself he is insisting someone's obsessed with him on his live got a lifetime ban from spoons for trying to go inside and play off it was his twin that got barred not him the staff member saw through this and when marcus knew he werent going in he clicked a few buttons and made off with a lifetime supply of mayo and has made wearing a cap sid got from turkey that dosent even fit his werid shaped head hes made it his whole personality sulking that sid was in spoons when he cant go still managing to eat out on our money and is getting huger and huger every time we see him and is apparently going out on Saturday night so here us trolls hoping theres some fallout and some mmmm's from that but not holding our breath but all in all not a bad recap from the last thread bit more active than last thread

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What for? Gutted I missed the fake tears
He went on a rant to someone because they commented his hat is lost in his belly button, started calling the commenter all the names under the sun and a pop up appeared saying “live room is blocked” 😂 not sure if that’s the reason why

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Won’t be able to make sure he’s eaten for 3 days now…gutted

80430F53-73A9-4547-AC67-2DEB1DF73D4C.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I thought this was Marcus for a sec but then realised he’s got nothing on this ‘baddie’ and couldn’t move like he does either even to escape spoons manager 💁🏼‍♀️
Oh i dont care what anyone says this guy is actually naturally funny dosent need to try unlike marcus who cant do any of that

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.