Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
You know how over this past year or so I've been accused of being everyone. I have a confession. I am in fact the ghost of Andy.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

MrsPoison

VIP Member
I've always hated Sid, she did a shit job of providing for a child with disabilities but my god if the bones of that video are to be believed she's an utter monster. Who blames a literal child for running around when an adult has a heart attack near them? I'm sure he was a right stress but you still can't blame a child for someone's death. She's such a cruel bitch. I felt so bad for him in that video, sitting there crying, he's never had any support from her and I bet she's always resented him. She just sees him as a drinking partner

• Sad
Reactions: 39

Miss Chin-Chin

VIP Member
I am very reluctant to feel sorry for him. We all know how much of a liar, cheater and manipulator he is, and we don’t even know if his story is true. There could be a lot more to the msg she sent him. There has to be. I don’t believe a word that comes out of his mouth. I mean, remember when he said he was raped?!?!
Sid is clearly fucking vile, and has cheated the system his whole life… Having an unsupportive/drunk/bitch of a mother may be the reason he is the way he is…BUT I don’t think it’s an excuse, at 24 years of age, to be such a lazy, racist, manipulative, misogynistic, begging, nasty, horror of a human being. He’s had so many opportunities to help himself and take responsibility for his life, but outright refuses to. I still hate him.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Tobodee

VIP Member
He’s crying on his stories saying he’s not done anything wrong but Marcus you murdered someone on your mums doorstep beaut.

I bet Andy was the postman and Marcus did a ‘seeya wouldn’t wanna be ya’ out the window above

• Haha
  • Wow

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
Slightly off-topic but I started a new job recently and have been invited to weekly team meetings on a Monday, creatively entitled a Monday Morning Meeting- MMM for short.

I’m gonna have to resign.

• Haha

Tobodee

VIP Member
This is better than the coke bottle and the head butt and the bush shit. I know he surprises us with his antics but I was not expecting this beauts 🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36