Marcus Mitchell #52 Marcus Mitchell- The T in the Hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve possibly watched too much criminal minds in the past but I have visions of “Andy” collapsing on the doorstep and weird little Carcus just standing and watching, not shouting for help or doing anything useful. His mum has probably always despised him for this and that’s made him the duck up he is today.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
First time commenting but followed him for a long time, I have no idea what’s happened but when he cries he hasn’t done anything wrong, I just think that’s the point you haven’t done anything 🤷🏻‍♀️ I wonder if maybe Sid has just had enough and years of hurt over whatever happened have just risen up

Reactions: 14
She’s going to be seething when she sobers up and realises Marcus has outed them both as benefit fraudsters

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I can’t stop reading Sid’s message beauts it gets funnier every time 😂never known such fuk ups in my life

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Send us a message Marcus and let us know you’re ok and that you’ve eaten ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lads I can’t believe I’ve been stuck on a Ryanair flight, with food poisoning and this has happened 😫😫😫.
I think the messages are fake tbh. Everything I caught up on has been mentioned, getting a job, the mention of what benefits he gets etc. this is probably phase 2 of his new personality. IM HERE FOR IT REGARDLESS THOUGH.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Lads I can’t believe I’ve been stuck on a Ryanair flight, with food poisoning and this has happened 😫😫😫.
I think the messages are fake tbh. Everything I caught up on has been mentioned, getting a job, the mention of what benefits he gets etc. this is probably phase 2 of his new personality. IM HERE FOR IT REGARDLESS THOUGH.
Have to admit I’m suspicious, will wait and see how it unfolds!

Reactions: 12
On another note I wonder if his new best friend is considering her choices 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As if a Ryanair flight wasn’t bad enough, you poor thing 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow a cold case for the Camborne Crusher!!! Andy must have been the first victim. Do you think he crushed his bones but not in a malicious way?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
If this is a fake scandal Sid seriously needs mental help as well as her stupid blubbering son. She is too old to be playing this tit

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I bet Andy was her best paying client and Marcus threatened to out him to his wife which prompted a heart attack. Sids bitter she had to go back to making ✉ 💐s and Marcus became an alchy to blot out the guilt.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.