Marcus Mitchell 51 Sid was in Turkey getting out her naps, couldn’t care less that her son had relapsed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was going on with the lasagne? Did the Tyacks lady buy it for him or did someone send it to him (or did he really buy it himself?!)
I think he eventually admitted buying it himself but it's just some much chopping and changing the story I don't think anyone actually knows 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He checked his account before and someone had apparently sent £18....he thanked the stranger, whoever it was, and the next thing is he's demolishing a cat-lit tray size portion of Tyack's finest.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dilated pupils again 👀

I noticed when he did the whole ‘we had sex’ line again that someone with the same last name as SG commented. He’s so inconsiderate and self absorbed
Yes they are dilated! When he said he went to Superdrug earlier he said he 'got some drugs from his dealer, Superdrug'. Looking at his pupils they are dilated but how the duck can he eat all that lasagne though unless its prescription medication?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If I was related to him I’d constantly be in spoons so he couldn’t get to me 😂

I know it’s been said before but he pisses me off being manipulative, “how do I tell my friend I cant afford to go out on Saturday beauts? anyone? So skint beauts, anyone? I’m going to have to rob a bank, reaction anyone? I’m bored of tiktok I need some time off, bye beauts”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.