Marcus Mitchell 51 Sid was in Turkey getting out her naps, couldn’t care less that her son had relapsed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's still there for me
He must have been on a bocking spree last night while eating the tub of butter (i bet he tried to lick the tub but couldnt with his moon head) I can see him on my burner beaut thanks, Such a baddie 😂

Search itsmarcusmitchell as I couldn't find it until I typed the whole name
oh I found him now thanks beaut, he’s hard to find unless you search itsmarcusmitchell 👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
He must be shadow banned then 🤣
He could shadow banned but i’ve noticed he plays around with the account name and will take out the “it” some weeks and then puts the “it” back in the next week. I think he does this thinking them sites that capture instagram stories cant find him but hes still on WAI but that’s going soon but he’s on that other one story viewer or something @CrazyBaldhead watch him changing his username and add to story viewer when he does it again (obviously he will change it again now after reading this) He’s a sly bleep isnt he , there absolutely nothing wrong with him hes just a prick and id say hes considered low on the Autistic spectrum if even. He does have a personality disorder though but not that stupid Baddie thing! I dont think think this is a new “friend” ?? I recognise her face, she was part of corsets crew I think 🤔

Reactions: 4
PIP is not a means tested benifit! You can still work or claim other benifits such as UC ESA AND JSA

Reactions: 6
Haha found this on thread 35 or 36 , from his birthday in May , shes not a new “friend”
EE1EBBEE-1A1C-4811-A4C8-9DA9B6DFD17A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does he repeat things 10 million times? :ROFLMAO:

Casually dropping in 'to be able to go out Saturday night I'm gonna need a TikTok universe to come out of nowhere'
Yeah... he totally doesn't beg.

Someone sent him £18 :rolleyes: he's so chuffed. That will be gone before Saturday

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
He's on live slagging his mum and sister off calling them traitors coz they left him in the middle of town and fucked off to Spoons! Lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Looks like he’s having a great time

When he does that thing where he shakes his hair he looks like he’s having a seizure

He’s just told someone he normally has over 2000 people watching his lives, I’ve never seen more than about 70 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

When he does that thing where he shakes his hair he looks like he’s having a seizure

He’s just told someone he normally has over 2000 people watching his lives, I’ve never seen more than about 70 😂
He does look a little crestfallen, there....
😢😢😢😢😢😢🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Thats the look of i cant get my mummy to give me money for Saturday because ive had my weekly allowance and more kind of look

Reactions: 6
Look at the size of that. Its enough to feed a small family! He'll end up having a heart attack! Somebody is bringing up Steven again. He's going mad.
Screenshot_20220915-175002~2.png

Reactions: 5
What does he do for an income? Is he on benefits?
If so, which ones, has he said?
Just said he's on dla and pip, whatever they are

Also after declaring his excitement publicly about going for drinks Sat he's just said he can't afford it.

But he's been shopping today and bought hair dye

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just said he's on dla and pip, whatever they are

Also after declaring his excitement publicly about going for drinks Sat he's just said he can't afford it.

But he's been shopping today and bought hair dye
What was going on with the lasagne? Did the Tyacks lady buy it for him or did someone send it to him (or did he really buy it himself?!)

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Look at the size of that. Its enough to feed a small family! He'll end up having a heart attack! Somebody is bringing up Steven again. He's going mad.
View attachment 1580639
He was sending those messages , he had a shrine to that man, he wouldn’t stop talking about him , so he can duck off “playing the victim” card about that man again.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.