Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KJ-2022

VIP Member
Where are we even going to begin trying to explain this phase for the wiki
“Marcus, desperate for content and an identity, created the alter ego Baddie. This identity joined the familiar company of Amy Jayne. The basis of this identity was that he was the baddest bitch in Camborne, he could take your man, and that he was having fights in the town centre. To aid the Baddie identity, Marcus started wearing an oversized cap which was a gift bestowed on him by Sid from her recent holiday/slag fest in Turkey. Despite this new identity, Baddie still partook in the same things Marcus did such as begging on social media, not having enough money to fund his non stop social life, eating alone in the local pub and being socially awkward. Baddie was so bad that it gave Marcus the confidence to dispute his 6 month ban from Wetherspoons which culminated in a life time ban. Baddie then proceeded to try and cause chaos in the pub by pressing buttons that did nothing, stealing mayonnaise, and then walking home so fast he was breathless proclaiming he was going to be arrested.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Recap. He's boring as fuck.
We suspect he is trying to become Britain's fattest man or at least become a Mukbang content creator. Getting larger by the day.
Rich Mitch is still AWOL.
Looking for love as he deserves it.
Saving up for his own place - whilst spending £22.50 on a single meal at the pub.
Hates his bedsit/hostel.
Few brief mentions of tattle.We are all you have left you ungrateful bastard.

Apologies if I missed anything and ✉ 💐 's for everyone! Congrats @Lucyxxxx on winning yet another thread title!! 👑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

KJ-2022

VIP Member
So his trousers fell down and someone commented something like “oh almost saw a button mushroom then” ☠☠☠☠☠

Who is responsible

• Haha
Reactions: 29

pommynoir

VIP Member
I love the way he’s trying to pretend that nothing fazes him like we don’t all have videos of him crying and sobbing because
a) he has no friends
b) his mum didn’t answer the phone
c) he has no money
d) the trolls are mean to him
e) he can’t afford McDonald’s

• Haha
Reactions: 26

aalmaalm

VIP Member
What an actual prick. Thinks he’s funny but actually a total vile dick. Trying to cause a scene in an empty pub 😂😂. He also looks like an actual thumb.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Mycatismad

VIP Member
I thought this yesterday…. I think we are witnessing a slow onset of an MMMM , hes loosing the plot stuck in that cell. Can you imagine what this “baddie” would like in an actual prison cell with other people 😂
“What are you in for Marcus?” “Mayonnaise theft Beaut”

• Haha
Reactions: 25