Marcus Mitchell 51 Sid was in Turkey getting out her naps, couldn’t care less that her son had relapsed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how long before he burns the bridges of this new friendship to the ground 😂 will he actually go out for her birthday?? Could be a good weekend for us trolls

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I always wondered how the conversation of Marcus performing sexual acts on Will in exchange for drugs came about. 'So Will if I was to give you a blowy would you give me drugs please I've got OCD and autism beaut'

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wonder how long before he burns the bridges of this new friendship to the ground 😂 will he actually go out for her birthday?? Could be a good weekend for us trolls
Why you’d want someone who needs 100% attention on them at all times to go on a night out with you is beyond me

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Placing bets on how long it takes for this friendship to breakdown….

Also “blossoming friendship” made me both cringe and die 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just saw the new bestie has a boyfriend. How long until Marcus becomes obsessive/infatuated 😩.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A tutorial of how to butter a cracker at 2am. Do you want a cracker with all that butter beaut? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I always wondered how the conversation of Marcus performing sexual acts on Will in exchange for drugs came about. 'So Will if I was to give you a blowy would you give me drugs please I've got OCD and autism beaut'
Because we knew he didn't have a pot to piss in but was still able to "sniff" "drugs"
One stage i think he was swapping a couple cans of Thatchers for a cheeky line.
I know he didn't have a pot to piss in but he did have a bush to tit in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bullshit does he not get pip though, he definitely will, it might not be a lot but he’d be getting pip and UC (or our Sidders would anyway, bet that’s what she used to go cock hopping in turkey? ;) ) he’s one of them who falls in tit and comes up smelling of roses…

also look I might have a touch of the autism about me and not know how to navigate friendships but bleeping hell those texts are laying it on a bit thick ain’t they? 🫣

Reactions: 10
also look I might have a touch of the autism about me and not know how to navigate friendships but bleeping hell those texts are laying it on a bit thick ain’t they? 🫣

100%, I'm lucky if I get one or two x's from my circles let alone a whole snog full 😂🤣

Reactions: 2
100%, I'm lucky if I get one or two x's from my circles let alone a whole snog full 😂🤣
Me and my man always send each other 3 x's. Cause sex has 3 letters in it and that's the thing we love most about each other ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
What does he do for an income? Is he on benefits?
If so, which ones, has he said?

If he has a gammy toe he might be on pip benefits?

He might get one of those motability trollies?
He would cause carnage on the roads with it .

I'm imagining a motorised gurney, and him reclined on it ( with three pillows) zooming about 😀 , cutting up people coming out of the wetherspoons
This springs to mind, but imagine Carcus’ face

Attachments

• Haha
A tutorial of how to butter a cracker at 2am. Do you want a cracker with all that butter beaut? 🤣
View attachment 1579879View attachment 1579880View attachment 1579881View attachment 1579882
The rustling noises he makes really triggers me.
Honestly never know anyone rustle so bad when he takes stuff out a packet. It's especially terrible when he shows us his Maccys order as its an order for 10 people!
He'a 100% the annoying bleep in the cinema making that noise with their bastard popcorn or pick a mix!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.