Marcus Mitchell 51 Sid was in Turkey getting out her naps, couldn’t care less that her son had relapsed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to see Marcus go ape in the High St ; stop the traffic, press his hands on a bus windscreen, rip his shirt off ....
... and push a community policeman to the ground

All the while eating a fat kebab 😀😎

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I want to see Marcus go ape in the High St ; stop the traffic, press his hands on a bus windscreen, rip his shirt off ....
... and push a community policeman to the ground

All the while eating a fat kebab 😀😎
While bellowing I’m an OG creator beaut

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I watched his live last night in the pub and he was absolutely seething as he ordered a chocolate brownie thinking it was a sundae and it clearly wasn’t! He didn’t want to complain but proceeded to moan and moan about how much it cost him and how small it was but he still ate it the greedy fucker!!! Made me laugh, he was so bothered!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Claims he doesn't care about views and likes anymore yet continues to go on about how many views he has and about his viral memes. Desperate for Internet fame. Tosser

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.