Marcus Mitchell 51 Sid was in Turkey getting out her naps, couldn’t care less that her son had relapsed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watching adelllllles live on TikTok? Getting absolutely off her face with her kids sat next to her🙈. Keep it classy like your bestie love ✌🏻

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone watching adelllllles live on TikTok? Getting absolutely off her face with her kids sat next to her🙈. Keep it classy like your bestie love ✌🏻
No I didn’t see it but id of loved to see it , im going to put notifications on for her. Is she a TT beg now??? oh and the kids were there aswell :oops: what is wrong with that group of people??? was Marcus not supposed to “battle” on TT a few weeks ago?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No I didn’t see it but id of loved to see it , im going to put notifications on for her. Is she a TT beg now??? oh and the kids were there aswell :oops: what is wrong with that group of people??? was Marcus not supposed to “battle” on TT a few weeks ago?
I’m not sure I’ve only just started following her. Had to turn it off I was cringing bad. Shes on an all inclusive holiday defo getting her moneys worth 😂. She necked about 8 shots straight in a row, her kids are sat there going mum mum she’s ignoring them carries on drinking 😂 eyes were rolling in the back of her head and she kept nearly vomming. Then she does a battle with some Geordie lad and he’s encouraging her to get more shots. Had to turn it off. Nothing wrong with having a little drink round your kids but to get in that state? Wrong. You’re a woman mother goose 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
It will be a splendid day when he berths himself back in the local wetherspoons 😀😎

• Haha
Reactions: 14
early thread title inspired by his recent post.

Marcus mitchell the world's biggest beg. If it got him more gifts he'd eat his own leg.

What's her tiktok name?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
early thread title inspired by his recent post.

Marcus mitchell the world's biggest beg. If it got him more gifts he'd eat his own leg.

What's her tiktok name?
Remember mothergoose? his friend Adelle? last name starts with M , you will recognise her face in TT but her full time in in loads of threads and hes tagged her in so many screenshots in the threads .

Reactions: 4
Are days where he goes quiet his worse days? He’s skint isn’t he. Skint and miserable. If only I could send some fatchers to cheer him up.

Are days where he goes quiet his worse days? He’s skint isn’t he. Skint and miserable. If only I could send some fatchers to cheer him up.
What’s he going to eat with no money? He’ll be round Sid’s emptying the freezer of turkey dinosaurs before long (hopefully she won’t lock up the booze 🙏🏼)

• Haha
What’s he going to eat with no money? He’ll be round Sid’s emptying the freezer of turkey dinosaurs before long (hopefully she won’t lock up the booze 🙏🏼)
My son loves those turkey dinosaurs so back off and leave them out of this!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hope you’re not near Camborne Beaut, there could be a shortage if Marcus has to rely on freezer food!
Thankfully not 😂. What's this boring prick up to? Bouncer on Sids bedroom door during working hours? He needs to grow up and go drink some Thatchers and start letting off for ❄.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.