Marcus Mitchell #48. Back at home in the arms of Rodders Treat yaself beaut, have a pint of vodders.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whats the page? I want to be nosy from my burner account 🤣
I need to know aswell 😫 im as nosey as the rest of you Twattlers and @Stripper Vicar 😂 @Borderline who have you stopped following and whos name cant you mention??? its tattle not some “dark website” as Sid refers to it as FFS! Marcus can piss off, he brought all this on himself and if he really wants a private life well then he should turn his accounts to private and remove the “public figure” status he gave himself! My tic toc theory is that there is no “tictokers” section on tattle anymore so you can’t create threads about them wankers like EQ and that circle after the whole Elsa and the paint on EQ’s door and it going to court 😂 (well obviously theres more to it but still the paint on the door was the the only criminal part I read except from Elsa calling EQ a ****** and threatening to go down to her😂) @Lucyxxxx you better watch yourself when Sam Walker gets out because hes ”mad” yano and him and his mates are just like the police and can access IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) (I swear he actually said that before he got himself locked up again 😂) anyway we continue and Marcus can duck off he’s just some head from Camborne FFS trying to act “well hard”😂 oh yeah that power mad mod Yasmine also popped up on the live last night?? A few blasts from the pasts have returned, thank god normality in the tattle world is getting back on track! All we need now is the spoons ban to be gone and were sorted😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just came to confirm that I blocked that account MONTHS ago what a daft bastard 😂😂😂. Nice to see I get under these people's skin though 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just came to confirm that I blocked that account MONTHS ago what a daft bastard 😂😂😂. Nice to see I get under these people's skin though 😂😂😂😂😂
Hahaha

also guys who keep asking - don’t think anyones ignoring you, it’s against the rules to mention the page just.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I suspect it’s the original MM? It’s strange that they are such a controversial character but nobody can discuss her. They are the reason I found tattle after lime goss!

Reactions: 4
I suspect it’s the original MM? It’s strange that they are such a controversial character but nobody can discuss her. They are the reason I found tattle after lime goss!
Seriously not helping 😂 ? original MM? WTF language is this? This is worse than not knowing about the wrong curry order the other night! Would this have something to do with a transgender person who is very controversial and suprise “befriended” Marcus the other day?

It may be Fake Prickenden’s lucky day as Im not able to rip the piss out of him today until I solve this 😫

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Lads keep it to Marcus, we don’t want the thread getting locked again.

Saw a bit of his TikTok live last night, he’s so boring. Someone is trying to stir up some drama with those fake SG accounts but tbh whoever it is, I don’t agree with it. Too far.

Reactions: 13
Lads keep it to Marcus, we don’t want the thread getting locked again.

Saw a bit of his TikTok live last night, he’s so boring. Someone is trying to stir up some drama with those fake SG accounts but tbh whoever it is, I don’t agree with it. Too far.
You’re right, it’s way too far! I would guess whoever is doing that is a bit closer to home than a Tattler ! It’s going way too extreme, and I would guess they have a real personal bone to pick with Marcus to go to such lengths! That is not what Tattle is about and certainly not the vibe on this thread here !

*If it was just a random onlooker , I strongly recommend they step away from social media and seek some therapy because it is not acceptable behaviour at all and displays signs of emotional distress.

We beauts don’t condone such things.

Reactions: 20
I agree I don’t think it’s a Tattler - there’s a real nastiness about it, they’re clearly trying to get a big reaction. And as you said @u k hun ? it’s not the vibe on this thread, feels like they have a different agenda.

Buckle up beauts!

1DC0781D-C096-4DCC-8CC2-08D5F708688C.jpeg

68746D88-E728-4BCF-B250-E6AF524DE31F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
You literally keep posting about it hun. You aren’t respecting anyone.
6776007A-F25F-4699-8E8C-D747CD746123.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I’m confused 🤣 who’s Jiggly Jugs and what’s her link to karcus x
Think @summerfiggypudding is just having a laugh , the only connection is they are both carcrashes, compulsive liars, insane, oh and suspected benefit fraud🤷‍♀️ haha crazy bastards everywhere! So whats our carcrash up to today other than trying to make it tic tok famous (not going to happen with his 15 views on lives) He on the Henry Weston it seems?? and he’s angry? He didn’t look to angry last night when them accounts came on , he usually has a cry, we didn’t even get an ugly cry face! Anyway beauts let’s carry on and see what unfolds later (probably nothing as of usual lately:rolleyes:)

(I do have a tic toc theory with Marcus though as the tictokers section in no more on tattle, need I say anymore )

just saw Kj’s post… lol hes not going to talk about it but he just kinda did and posted it to his stories!

where’s the babysitter today?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I literally used this expression “close to home” 👀He has his eyes fixed to this thread ! I change my mind, my new conspiracy is that it’s Marcus 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Fat tits is drinking again I see….right on time to ruin Sid’s holiday while he is looking after her house. Selfish bleep. Would love another Travelodge meltdown 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Fat tits is drinking again I see….right on time to ruin Sid’s holiday while he is looking after her house. Selfish bleep. Would love another Travelodge meltdown 🥳
I mean Sid deserves to come back to a tornado having gone through that gaff.

Who would let their homeless, alcoholic, violent, mentally unstable son look after their home while they were abroad?

Almost like they were lying

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.