Marcus Mitchell #48. Back at home in the arms of Rodders Treat yaself beaut, have a pint of vodders.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But the when he does his second (which he has no intention of doing) he’s going to get it published properly 🤷🏼‍♀️
He's funny he also compared himself to Bruce bogtrotter as a kid 😭😭 and another account is back

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Boring live

He might go live with Lo’Ren (singing insta girl)

this is a tad weird tho did anyone else notice?
D9F5CC93-4B9A-4A94-BC6F-78F8FE3AF156.jpeg

8128781C-C531-48B2-AB29-ECBB426AF6F6.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Beauts I just thought. Init mad how we don't know each other but I've been in this thread for so long it would feel weird not hearing from any of you on a near enough day to day basis. Get what I mean or am I a sad duck who needs to go awaaaaay?
me Too beaut I’ve got OCD

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Beauts I just thought. Init mad how we don't know each other but I've been in this thread for so long it would feel weird not hearing from any of you on a near enough day to day basis. Get what I mean or am I a sad duck who needs to go awaaaaay?
Me too beaut I’m an alcoholic.

Just wanted to say I am not one of these "all".
Hahahahaha apologies beauts, I may have used the term ‘all’ a little loosely 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Essentially he meant to order a chicken tikka curry but he ordered what looked like chicken tikka pieces without any curry sauce. It was just meat with onions etc in the container. He started kicking off being like “what’s this? Where’s the sauce?” Then he started playing around with the chicken tikka with his fingers saying what sort of curry is this.

Putting two and two together, I think he probably called the takeaway trying to give them tit but they told him they sent what he ordered and they weren’t taking it back and then he realised he ordered the wrong thing.
Mystery solved, I can sleep tonight now, phew.

Could someone explain the dad and the butter reference I don't think I saw it on the wiki .
It's what he uses when he sunbathes, that's why he's so shiny.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
What's this about someone trying to doxx me? 😂😂😂 this is the 1st I've heard and if they have go for it love anyone I know would be shocked if I didn't have an account on here. 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
What's this about someone trying to doxx me? 😂😂😂 this is the 1st I've heard and if they have go for it love anyone I know would be shocked if I didn't have an account on here. 😂😂😂
I would assume its they who we cannot speak of but I can't confirm/deny as I stopped following them

To keep things on track, why does he only go live on TikTok now? Is he making money out of it or is it just a new attempt to rebuild some kind of following (which seems to be failing!)

It's what he uses when he sunbathes, that's why he's so shiny.

Ahaha this comment wins the morning from me 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Wouldn’t surprise me if he’s asked one of his ‘pals’ to set that account up so he can run to take a break and sell his story
‘Top influencer trolled by ghost of dead lover on tik tok live’

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Morning beauts. Missed any antics that happened yesterday, but once again you always deliver with screen shots. I seen another SG account commented on his live. Dare I say it, but I felt a bit sorry for him the first time. But I don’t now. He’s still a bleep. And thay bleeping dance he does just makes me want to chuck my phone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Totally co fused by the Lucy stuff. Glad to see you are in the dark too Lucy. And hopefully not doxxed.

I can also confirm that I wouldn’t want utterly giving me any of his butterly.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Totally co fused by the Lucy stuff. Glad to see you are in the dark too Lucy. And hopefully not doxxed.

I can also confirm that I wouldn’t want utterly giving me any of his butterly.
If it’s Lucy’s account she’ll know because they’ve gone through and liked all her pictures.

i don’t think it is though.

Reactions: 8
Good morning beauts I woke up to an abundance of notifications but alas no MMM! I think the Stephen account is Sid lol no all jokes aside it will be one of his strange friends. Glad to see that @Lucyxxxx hasnt been doxed. No one go running to that page to see either you could be doxed. Happy Monday all fingers crossed he has an Ouija board out later asking the ghost of Stephen for forgiveness!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.