Marcus Mitchell #48. Back at home in the arms of Rodders Treat yaself beaut, have a pint of vodders.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You wouldnt know? Id say a tattler for the spoof tic tok definitely but he falls out with a lot of people in Cambourne , for example he was not following Adellllllle or Crocker but now apparently he is again? and what about SGā€™s brothers? when you attach a photo as a file itā€™s amazing the amount of views it gets compared to us liking it or mostly laughing at it, so it goes to show how many people are watching this thread and we could say hes live and his insta is on public for people other than just us to look at. I didnā€™t even know he was going live tonight, that was the first id heard just now and why only now after the 1 year anniversary evey live that gets mentioned? I think itā€™s someone close to SG x
It used to happen before too, there was an account who used to comment like that on his lives in the earlier days.

i get what youā€™re saying I just feel like SGs family wouldnā€™t be doing all that as itā€™s also disrespectful to his memory imo.

whoever it is I hope they donā€™t put themselves as they could probably get in trouble for trolling like that couldnā€™t they.

Reactions: 7
hi @Wills315 if you go to the thread after he gets kicked of the TL leaves the TL he stays with Ritch Mitch and Ritch made Marcus some wholemean toast with lashings of butter on it for breakfast and OMG it looks like the nicest toast ever so Utterly Butterly Ritch was born šŸ˜‚ (obviously we have preferred Kerry Gold but hey utterly butterly will do :ROFLMAO:) You should read that thread, its also the one where he tries to escape out the window saying ā€œsee ya wouldnā€™t wanna be yaā€ā€¦ hope that made sense Mo Chara ā˜˜
I second that. Having an Irish dad I know Kerry Gold is the best. If ya know ya know. Or if ye ken ye ken (the only other consistently hilarious thread is Marioā€™s in my opinion).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
WHY IS HIS HEAD SO LARGE?!?!?! It takes up nearly a whole third of his height šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

View attachment 1497960View attachment 1497961

Actually howled at this šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
ā€˜Whippyā€™s inadequate trans fat margarineā€™ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
sorry but how has nobody noticed that our Marcus is levitating. His heels donā€™t touch the ground!!! Sure I read about some serial killer once who was autistic and walked around on his tippy toesā€¦

anyway.

whoā€™s taking one for the team and banging buttery Rich? Ideally someone who is on some reliable contraception so we can avoid the risk of MM pt. 2

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What he never seems to get through his thick skull though is that every time he whines about tattle or trolls he just sends people here to lurk and read - who like to provoke him and do so by posting nasty comments on his lives. He canā€™t SAY itā€™s a tattler because itā€™s not like any of the thread regulars have sat here egging one another on. And heā€™s pissed so many people off it could well be someone local. I canā€™t imagine it being SGs family though.

Reactions: 12
I don't mean this to sound weird or improper but I would let him rub his utterlies in to my butterlies any day that ends in Y!

Also, peep my man's climax face šŸ˜«šŸ’¦
Looks like heā€™s wearing TB shorts as well must be on the graft šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It used to happen before too, there was an account who used to comment like that on his lives in the earlier days.

i get what youā€™re saying I just feel like SGs family wouldnā€™t be doing all that as itā€™s also disrespectful to his memory imo.

whoever it is I hope they donā€™t put themselves as they could probably get in trouble for trolling like that couldnā€™t they.
yes of course disrespectful to SGā€™s family but who knows??? we are not from Cambourne and donā€™t know what local people think of marcus, Adele did say she believed marcus had something to do with it. Marcus should not have ever spoken about SG on any platform saying what he said and the man not there to defend himself. Marcus is to blame for his own mistakes, If I was Marcus I would deliberately go live each day and see if this continues for say a week, if it does itā€™s considered harassment and he should report it.

Reactions: 5
Beauts I just thought. Init mad how we don't know each other but I've been in this thread for so long it would feel weird not hearing from any of you on a near enough day to day basis. Get what I mean or am I a sad duck who needs to go awaaaaay?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Beauts I just thought. Init mad how we don't know each other but I've been in this thread for so long it would feel weird not hearing from any of you on a near enough day to day basis. Get what I mean or am I a sad duck who needs to go awaaaaay?
I feel the same beaut... it must be my OCD ā¤

Bet Utterly Butterly loved flinging that glass of water over him earlier

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm new here and local to him! Really behind, what's all this about him shitting in a bush outside TL, need a recap šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Heā€™s gone live on TikTok because he literally has no one to talk to otherwise.
particularly liked when he got all confused about whether or not Scotland is in the UK

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm new here and local to him! Really behind, what's all this about him shitting in a bush outside TL, need a recap šŸ˜†
Im sorry but there in no way possible to give a recap on Marcusā€™s 48 threads šŸ˜‚ Have a read of the wiki and any tea spill away beaut(y) Everything including the bush shitting incident is all here..buckle up beaut

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So another riveting live of tiktok where a record 17 people were on at one point dosent know where Scotland was or was part of the UK regrets doing his book not doing a second when someone randomly asked

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So another riveting live of tiktok where a record 17 people were on at one point dosent know where Scotland was or was part of the UK regrets doing his book not doing a second when someone randomly asked
But the when he does his second (which he has no intention of doing) heā€™s going to get it published properly šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Heā€™s gone live on TikTok because he literally has no one to talk to otherwise.
particularly liked when he got all confused about whether or not Scotland is in the UK
Oh newbieā€¦. Really give it some thought before you commit yourself to this thread.

There will be days where you are just playing the waiting game. Tumbleweeds roll quietly through the thread. We even start reminiscing about the good old days, just to keep ourselves going.

and then, then thereā€™s days youā€™ll achieve nothing more than bouncing between this thread and Instagram. Youā€™ll fail as a wife/mother/friend/employee ā€¦all because you canā€™t risk missing a Marcus moment.

proceed with caution is all Iā€™ll say ā¤
šŸ˜‰

Just to answer your question, Marcus tit in a bush. He strained and everyone could hear it on live. It was whilst he was living in a travellodge and used to do his midnight walks to McDonaldā€™s.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.