Marcus Mitchell #43 If he was anymore inbred, he’d be a sandwich

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder his mums fucked him off. I feel like getting myself blocked so I don’t have to watch his pathetic dole dossing life

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He’s had people offering him to go round theirs for tea and sympathy, he’s had people on his lives trying to help him, he has hundreds of messages off people giving advice/numbers to call, his family have tried helping him, as have some friends, but apparently he has no one to talk to 🙄 if you were that desperate you’d reach out and take what was being offered, not sit filming yourself on Instagram moaning like a Cornish Jabba The Hut.
Some people actually have no one in their lives and get no help at all, you ungrateful tit!!
Which proves it’s an attention seeking ploy to get back at his family. Poor Sid, imagine carrying a child for 9 months, going through the pain of labour for it to turn out like this 🥴 the embarrassment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Ahhh this is like the good old TL days! Voddie before 8am! Pocket will be out soon and talking about the family tree.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
August. Aw, the month that SG passed away. I wouldn't put it past Karcus to do something dramatic for the anniversary of SG. He really needs social media removing from him. Suicide is bloody devastating for all involved and these threats must be making his family so torn. They've put him in the bedsit, but still have to constantly flock around to make sure that he's coping with the very basic of life skills. It's just out of hand now, it's upsetting to see people on his posts telling their stories and experiences of suicide bereavement and his total lack of empathy towards triggering those that have actually gone through the worst.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Will he not let that man rest !!! I dunno how his family haven't tore him to shreds, I know I would if that big gorilla head wouldn't stop harassing them even in death.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
For someone with absolutely no life he has soooo much to say about himself! Me me me me me me me how does he find so much to say when he has nothing, does nothing, has experienced nothing, has achieved nothing

Reactions: 21
Our Sid needs to be aware that this manbaby will likely do something "drastic" just before she goes on holiday, to teach her a lesson for enjoying life without him. Look out Betty Book! Your swole afterbirth on legs is getting well cross!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
He is one manipulative attention seeking bastard. He’ll be the boy who cried Wolf. He doesn’t want help

Reactions: 12
Anyone remember the 6 months time thing? Also worked out around August time, he’s really set on August!! Strange cretin 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I can’t believe it’s finally happening again… his positive vibes didn’t last long did it?! Can’t wait to catch up after work beauts. Here’s hoping he has a wild weekend because I’m off and have no plans🤣🫶

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Mr Predictable 🤷
I'm getting bored 😴

🎶 Woe is me my life is a mystery and can't you see that I'm at the start of a pretty big downer 🎶 💋💋

Sword of Damocles Rocky Horror suits him!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.