Marcus Mitchell #43 If he was anymore inbred, he’d be a sandwich

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh really Marcus. So you are aiming this post at us Tattlers eh? Who's the biggest parasite of all because it's certainly not us. Charlotte Dawson's thread is another great thread. Mother of the Year that one, pissed and coked up all the time with her cardboard cut-out of her deceased father in her living room who she let's her young kid kiss every day. Yeah great!!!!

What a bleeping liberty!!!!! 🤢
View attachment 1340833
Not only lets him kiss the cut out but actively encourages it the absolute nut😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
He doesn't want to mention our name because people would find out the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Swivel beaut! 🖕🖕🖕🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh really Marcus. So you are aiming this post at us Tattlers eh? Who's the biggest parasite of all because it's certainly not us. Charlotte Dawson's thread is another great thread. Mother of the Year that one, pissed and coked up all the time with her cardboard cut-out of her deceased father in her living room who she let's her young kid kiss every day. Yeah great!!!!

View attachment 1340833
The only reason he won’t mention this is so people don’t find out what a trollop he is! He wouldn’t be able to play mr nice guy anymore (not that he plays it well anyway lol) n as for her why doesn’t she go for the daily fail? The comments on there are worse. Marcus can only dream they would print about him lol

Reactions: 10
🤣🤣🤣 far from perfect beaut but
We don't beg, ponce or steal.
We don't live in squalor and smash up our homes
We don't abuse our loved ones or anyone for that matter
We aren't cunts.

You absolute bleeping gong Marcus.
Gong! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone learnt the word parasite today 🤣

I also learnt from my 5* hotel in Portugal that Marcus is a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

View attachment 1340833
Really? Is she, I did not not know that, might have to pop over there

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Well I don't think a single person was thinking he'd already found his path 😂
His path and achievement is drinking 4 bottles if the cheapest voddy in 3 days.
At his age I was a mother, studying in the legal sector and running my own household. bleeping hefferlump. Gets on my tits

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.