Marcus Mitchell #43 If he was anymore inbred, he’d be a sandwich

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣🤣 far from perfect beaut but
We don't beg, ponce or steal.
We don't live in squalor and smash up our homes
We don't abuse our loved ones or anyone for that matter
We aren't cunts.

You absolute bleeping gong Marcus.

Reactions: 24
My bedroom floor isn't covered in glass and if it were it would have been cleaned up by now so I think that's 1-0 to me MM

• Haha
Reactions: 19
84CA4C63-AD86-4216-9A1D-C98A27C7539E.jpeg

I just nearly did a Carcus and peed myself when I saw who the fake TikTok is following 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Well he'd have a shock viewing my day to day life because it's normal 🤷 something you're not used to sunshine! If you think your life is doom and gloom now you'd hate to see my normal life it would make you extremely sad 🙄 you'd defo throw tit around in a rage witnessing how normal people live! Maybe befriend some normal people first ease yourself in slowly 👍

Reactions: 13
Well he'd have a shock viewing my day to day life because it's normal 🤷 something you're not used to sunshine! If you think your life is doom and gloom now you'd hate to see my normal life it would make you extremely sad 🙄 you'd defo throw tit around in a rage witnessing how normal people live! Maybe befriend some normal people first ease yourself in slowly 👍
I thought exactly this.. it would make him sad to see how we live.. normally.. working, being able to treat ourselves and not beg, having a decent relationship with our families and being hygienic. I could go on lol

Reactions: 7
What desperate times of need? This gobshite has spent his tenner and wants to ruin mum’s holiday, it’s bleeping horrible. I hope they don’t answer the phone and ignore him until he starts behaving. Which might take a while!!

Reactions: 14
Oh really Marcus. So you are aiming this post at us Tattlers eh? Who's the biggest parasite of all because it's certainly not us. Charlotte Dawson's thread is another great thread. Mother of the Year that one, pissed and coked up all the time with her cardboard cut-out of her deceased father in her living room who she let's her young kid kiss every day. Yeah great!!!!

What a bleeping liberty!!!!! 🤢
Screenshot_20220613-195822~2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Oh really Marcus. So you are aiming this post at us Tattlers eh? Who's the biggest parasite of all because it's certainly not us. Charlotte Dawson's thread is another great thread. Mother of the Year that one, pissed and coked up all the time with her cardboard cut-out of her deceased father in her living room who she let's her young kid kiss every day. Yeah great!!!!

What a bleeping liberty!!!!! 🤢
View attachment 1340833
Charlottes thread is one I follow pretty closely. She’s an absolute disaster of a mother, traipsing her barely one year old to pissed up, coked up parties which end up with him in A&E and her faking a miscarriage for attention to try and divert the inevitable backlash she faces.

Guess scum attracts scum🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Hey Marcus beaut 👋🏻 I spent a lovely weekend with my friend in Dublin, walking, shopping and drinking cocktails. Today I cleaned my house, did 3 loads of washing, cooked dinner, had a bath (you know one of those things you wash yourself in). I’m a single parent with a special needs child, I have a wonderful boyfriend and I go to college which I’m on summer holidays from. There’s a little peek into my awful life. It’s certainly not perfect but it can’t even be compared to your pitiful existence 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.