Marcus Mitchell #41 Marcus is boring don't mean to be harsh, so all us beauts have defected to Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Doing unspeakable things with Sids best tweezers and lurking in spoons harrasing all the straight geezers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
“The Pocket” is the closest thing hes ever had:sick:
A bleeping pocket! 💆🏼‍♀️ They say loves comes in all shapes and forms, I guess ‘the pocket’ is something? 🤣 We all know how Beggy he is about getting on tv and be a blue tick wanker…how about you go on ‘Naked Attraction’ duck face? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who is dawn and why is he posting she’s a fat virgin on Facebook? Is that another name for himself because I am 100000% sure he is also one

Who is dawn and why is he posting she’s a fat virgin on Facebook? Is that another name for himself because I am 100000% sure he is also one
I have just realised it’s from a film, ignore my previous post. I am an idiot hahaha

• Heart
Reactions: 1

I have just realised it’s from a film, ignore my previous post. I am an idiot hahaha
I was like who's he bitching bout now read it again then I was like ooo mean girls 😂😭

Reactions: 1
I was like who's he bitching bout now read it again then I was like ooo mean girls 😂😭
It’s still far too early for me, my brain isn’t working properly yet. Maybe looking at that photo again made my brain go noooooope not today

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The tweezers are out for a quick tug, let’s hope that his cum doesn’t end up on Sid’s mug😬

I’m sorry I just had to🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Imagine a world where he is using the communal dildo and communal tweezers at the same time 😂😂.
I should give him ideas for only fans content 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He has genitalia like a Ken doll
Just a mound
Pretty much like the rest of him. You’ve heard of Henmans Hill he has Mitchell’s mound

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.