Marcus Mitchell #41 Marcus is boring don't mean to be harsh, so all us beauts have defected to Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stop it now I’m only recovering from a 48hr tummy bug I feel a relapse coming on 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Get well soon beaut! 🥰 If you can muster up the energy, get yourself to Spoons for a full English breakfast and rub shoulders with cunty chops. Guaranteed you’ll feel bleeping begazing in no time at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Get well soon beaut! 🥰 If you can muster up the energy, get yourself to Spoons for a full English breakfast and rub shoulders with cunty chops. Guaranteed you’ll feel bleeping begazing in no time at all.
Sorry beauts..,begazing aka amazing!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So he's hung over and sticking to the J20s in future. I am getting so fed up of him not kicking off! 😔

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
So he's hung over and sticking to the J20s in future. I am getting so fed up of him not kicking off! 😔
If you were a fly on the wall in my apartment you’d see tit kicking off! Mr. AB is so bleeping fucked off with how much time I give myself to some bleeping cunty bleep chops. 😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
If you were a fly in the wall in my apartment you’d see tit kicking off! Mr. AB is so bleeping fucked off with how much time I give myself to some bleeping cunty bleep chops. 😔
My Mr keeps saying "why are you watching that hateful bleep? You don't even know him" 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Morning beauts, what a bleeping show he is making of himself. I’m cringing for him😳 hate when he does that stupid dancing & now he keeps saying his NEW catchphrase (I love her🙄) But what really pisses me off is when he pulls up the neck of his top all the time, it’s always only the left side. It annoys the tit out of me 💯

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sharing is caring beaut! 😂 You cannot keep such a photo to yourself.😜
post it beaut you need to share it with us beauts 😂 afterall these treads are all about carcrash Mitchell so its only fair we all get sick enjoy the joke/picture of the biggest joke on SM 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 5
que the 4am posts from a mysterious poster

post it beaut you need to share it with us beauts 😂 afterall these treads are all about carcrash Mitchell so its only fair we all get sick enjoy the joke/picture of he biggest joke on SM 😩
Just please remember to add the skull emoji, I don’t need to see my breakfast again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.