Marcus Mitchell #41 Marcus is boring don't mean to be harsh, so all us beauts have defected to Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww the fat man sweat towel round his neck, probably a bath sheet cos of the size of the fucker

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s live and drinking, calling a group of girls slags forgetting he was live. duck me his gunts humongous

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
He really doesn’t like women does he!
His behaviour and obsessions lately has convinced me that he is capable of rape, violent sexual assault or something that is similarly disgusting. He’s a danger to the public. I’m deadly serious. I wouldn’t joke about tit like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
His behaviour and obsessions lately has convinced me that he is capable of rape, violent sexual assault or something that is similarly disgusting. He’s a danger to the public. I’m deadly serious. I wouldn’t joke about tit like this.
Totally agree

He says he is gay. But I question that. I believe he likes women but knows he's repulsive. Therefore women make him angry.

I have had a drink, I can't voice it, but I know what I'm trying to say.

Reactions: 25
Totally agree

He says he is gay. But I question that. I believe he likes women but knows he's repulsive. Therefore women make him angry.

Wine time here too 🍷

he’s the textbook definition of an incel

AKA a psychologists wet dream (that’s what I did for my undergraduate degree, I’d love to study him) if he would ever help himself and see a professional!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He really doesn’t like women does he!
any one got any screen recording?? i mean hes said hes gay and therefore attracted to men but he has a lot of female “friends” no male “friends” so Its quite confusing they way his posts are mainly negative about women?? its so odd?? maybe he’s trying to convince men hes the dominant gay man in a relationship but I cant see him being dominant in any way?? Can’t work him out, hes HAS multiple personality disorders! I dont believe he is autistic, he uses the autism card when he fucks up so people feel sorry for him and wont be violent to him (i know we have covered this topic a few times, excuse my repetitive rambling but just to remind other)! He a bleep!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
His family are disgraceful because they let him do what he likes, I mean it seems they were probably behind his travel tavern behaviour because he’s still drinking a tit ton and doing duck all but they’re not so worried now and all of a sudden the oh so convenient meltdowns have stopped. I do think he’s on the autistic spectrum but the little shite bag has learnt to use it as a weapon and as a get out of jail card. NHS staff, police, social workers etc generally won’t buy into that, especially cos I bet he’s well known but he deffo milked that at the travel tavern and that’s probably why he hasn’t been punched yet down the pub (as someone pointed out yesterday).

Reactions: 12
Totally agree

He’s a serial killer in the making.

Reactions: 6
I mean it goes without saying, he fascination with serial killers and documentaries about murderers etc. He is constantly testing boundaries. I mean, no serial killers wake up and sudden become serial killers, I’m no psychologist but I’m sure there’s a slippery slow / pathway that turns someone that evil….. and his behaviour / obsessions / lack of remorse or accountability….. yeah. Tattle called it. Murderer / psychopath in the making.

Reactions: 14
Has anyone knocked his block off yet?
Goooo on it’s the queens special weekend, this is a one off occasion do it for ar Lizzy

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has anyone knocked his block off yet?
Goooo on it’s the queens special weekend, this is a one off occasion do it for ar Lizzy
Bet she’s refreshing tattle waiting on the MMMM to kick off. duck the platty joobs were her words if I remember correctly.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Coked up, clatty! He was sniffing like a mad thing on his live with corset now see the state of those pupils 👀
Careful with the devils dust Marcus, you don’t want to ruin your appetite for the chicken wrap avec jizz and chips later.
F206CDC6-0381-4CAF-BDAF-613559841933.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Does Heidi literally not own another item of clothing? I know we take the piss and call her Corset, but jeez. It must be threadbare by now.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Oh I 100% agree with you beaut. It’s just a matter of time before he’s up in court

Reactions: 9
Heidi is another one who looks like she’s not had a bath since midwive bathed her

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.