Marcus Mitchell #41 Marcus is boring don't mean to be harsh, so all us beauts have defected to Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hes really milking the MMMM build up isn't he? Give it a few more days and he will be on live having an altercation with his roomie. Beating him with a coke bottle in one hand, drinking a can of thatchers in the other.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
"Slimmer, taking pride in my appearance." OK, a bit slimmer, but not by much. Otherwise you look basically the same but with some makeup on

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If he has a Platinum Jublee melt down can we have the Charles and Camella eastenders theme on any videos plz 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone else uncomfortable with the ‘yeah I was a bit queer’ comment. What’s wrong with that?! He has such weird views.
Yeah he has so much internalised homophobia I almost feel sorry for him….then I remember he’s a bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hes really milking the MMMM build up isn't he? Give it a few more days and he will be on live having an altercation with his roomie. Beating him with a coke bottle in one hand, drinking a can of thatchers in the other.
Whilst at the same time, trying to snog his face off because he has run out of hands

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He better bleeping not have a MMMM tonight beauts as I'm out all day and night so I've not got time for his tit

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bowl of peas says he doesn’t make it to closing and is home with a takeaway/Aldi meal by 9pm watching eastenders and claiming and self care early night

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just saying it now.

I think he’s the reason SG took his own life, he took advantage of the poor lad and then blackmailed him because he was obsessed with SG. Marcus you really are the scum of humanity
💯 GUILT. His behaviour proves his guilt

I was working as a walrus in Wetherspoons that much is true

That’s an old pic loooooool
a walrus?! They let you fancy dress as a sea animal? Howling!

Reactions: 1
Imagine asking your followers for drinks knowing they probably won't send them and in the meanwhile you have trolls like me blocked who just want to send a drink and watch the carnage unfold.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
As I mentioned that I'm out all day and night, I'll be popping my bank details up soon if anyone wants to pay for my drinks 🙃😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.