Marcus Mitchell #41 Marcus is boring don't mean to be harsh, so all us beauts have defected to Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trigger Warning ⚠DA

Another to add to the list . He is now taking the Piss out of domestic abuse victims and once again more misogyny ! 😡
😢😢 absolutely ridiculous his levels of stupidity. How can someone be that thick and callous

Reactions: 16
Trigger Warning ⚠DA

Another to add to the list . He is now taking the Piss out of domestic abuse victims and once again more misogyny ! 😡
Apologies folks.
Been touch and go for me today and I've considered seeking hospice care.
bleeping wine.
However. Me and the big JC (not to be confused with bleeping GC) have alot in common and I've risen again and about to embark on round 2.

What a bleeping bleep Marcus.

duck you!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m done with this bleep I’m a survivor of DV my ex drugged me when pregnant with my son he spiked my drink with ketamine I also got regular beatings sorry lads im out I can’t cope with this

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I added that to the Wiki, he’s said / posteda few more horrible things recently. Anybody have any screenshots?

Reactions: 5
I’m done with this bleep I’m a survivor of DV my ex drugged me when pregnant with my son he spiked my drink with ketamine I also got regular beatings sorry lads im out I can’t cope with this
I’m sorry that happened to you, i hope you and your son are somewhere safe and are living happy lives without that bastard ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Everyone on this thread, I know it's hard but please don't let this bleep's words get to you (it's far easier said than done I know) He is one horrible spoilt evil little twit and when Sid was pregnant with this failed abortion, Rich Mitch should of brought her a coat hanger and a knitting needle and of been done with this waste of space. I'm sending love to all the people he has triggered. We have it all screenshotted to hold him account

• Heart
Reactions: 37
He’s a vile bleep. I cannot fathom how he possibly thinks he’s being ‘the best human being’ he can be.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think sexual assault should be added to the wiki due to the guys that he assaulted gave no consent and the fat duck still proceeded anyway even after being told no. I'm no expert, but I'm sure that's how rape begins. Fortunately, there is video evidence.

Reactions: 17
I think sexual assault should be added to the wiki due to the guys that he assaulted gave no consent and the fat duck still proceeded anyway even after being told no. I'm no expert, but I'm sure that's how rape begins. Fortunately, there is video evidence.
It doesn't bear thinking about what he would do to someone who was far too drunk. He's a danger to society !

Reactions: 18
i
Trigger Warning ⚠DA

It’s been been DD! I am literally lost for words in what to say about that post, I’m flabbergasted and fewmin. 😡 DV doesn’t happen to only females you absolute bleep, it can happen to males too and I’m sure there are many men that have stayed in DV relationships for whatever their reasons may be.

My heart goes out to all of the beauts on this thread that have or who is suffering with DV. 😢🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh lovey. You are a survivor, you’re here! I hope you’re not gone for too long ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m unsure how to add videos to the wiki so I’ll leave that to another beaut!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Everyone on this thread, I know it's hard but please don't let this bleep's words get to you (it's far easier said than done I know) He is one horrible spoilt evil little twit and when Sid was pregnant with this failed abortion, Rich Mitch should of brought her a coat hanger and a knitting needle and of been done with this waste of space. I'm sending love to all the people he has triggered. We have it all screenshotted to hold him account
All hail the legend that is Patsy Stone aged 39 ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
"when sid told me she was pregnant, I told her to abort ! abort abort abort! I said chuck it down the pan and bring me a ... KNITTING NEEDLE"
If only 🤣🤣🤣

😢😢 absolutely ridiculous his levels of stupidity. How can someone be that thick and callous
Literally he’s surrounded by cretins, the worst being his parents. They’re the same so no one is going to tell him “you are offensive, it’s disgusting and take it down before I come round and give you a kick in your arse”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The bang of jealousy off him. Literally describing a LLL.
wasn’t he counting down the Italy trip?
I imagine they call every bleep their bestie and tag them on social media with "love her!"
By the way Marcus you stole this off Facebook, credit it at least!

Reactions: 10
Don’t worry if one of his pals in the beer garden says Platty Joobs he’ll be laughing and repeating it and toasting to it with a big “waaaaaaay 🍻

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.