Marcus Mitchell #41 Marcus is boring don't mean to be harsh, so all us beauts have defected to Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Comments are off on one of his Facebook posts something's brewingggg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He was just on a live and the waitress came over with steak and chips but was for the wrong table 😂😂😂

He must have thought one of the LLL has sent it over to him, his eyes lit up at the sight of it! Funniest thing I have seen from him in a while (cause you are a boring c*ck sucker lately, Marcus)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
He absolutely boils my piss!
I’ve just had a promotion at work after years of working my arse off… yet thanks to the NI rise and my tax going up I’m not earning a single penny more despite the increased responsibility and pressure! The difference is going to fund auld beggy here and his 24/7 spoons trips… not to mention the cost to the NHS of all the services he’s access/will access over the years! Bloody ruined my lunch break now the fat duck

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Things look like they're about to take a roll down the A30 so I'm back and living for it. Thank god I'm off for half term, great timing mini milk!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He absolutely boils my piss!
I’ve just had a promotion at work after years of working my arse off… yet thanks to the NI rise and my tax going up I’m not earning a single penny more despite the increased responsibility and pressure! The difference is going to fund auld beggy here and his 24/7 spoons trips… not to mention the cost to the NHS of all the services he’s access/will access over the years! Bloody ruined my lunch break now the fat duck
Well done for your promotion my friends same been working their ass off for years to make manager and now they will be no better off but have a more heavy workload so this news they've been excited for is tainted

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I asked if he was still in AA and he blocked me! can't even find him on my 3rd account lol

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.