Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pommynoir

VIP Member
I’ve not been in MM land much recently so apologies if this has already been said but do people think Heidi is just using him for his new pad? I’ve never seen them spend this much time together before. She braver than me sleeping in the same bed as him, imagine the morning aromas 🤢🤢
You’re actually right I think he’s walking distance to town / spoons and didn’t she live out the way near Adelle or something? Which was the next town over.

Reactions: 2

Gingerfattie

Chatty Member
He’d more fit in with the crowd hanging outside of McDonald’s in Brixton! Jeez you’ve just unlocked a memory for me there not been there in about 10 years 🤣🤣
Check out on YouTube ‘McDonald’s staff in Brixton fight aggressive male’ it will bring back all the memories…literally the staff take on the aggy customer. Obvs being Brixton it totally goes too far but ya know!

🥲🥲 sorry beaut 😅 it is indeed but has gone down somewhat over the years. Bloody loved that place growing up. Still has good ratings more the hygiene factor for me ☺
I liked that first choice bakery I can’t remember if it’s railton road or Atlantic Rd they do the cake with sprinkles, like a school pudding!!

Borderline

Chatty Member
I may have completely missed something but why has it been changed to platty joobes? I had to Google the meaning and it only comes up with jubes, not joobes?

• Haha

Bewful

Came off this thread after the travelodge days and everything went calm, can't wait for the next thread so I can see the recap. How many pages is it worth me going back here? Who rattled sid?

Lovely work on the wiki incidents, thank you to the beaut who added those 😂

AngelBabes

VIP Member
Matt Darry wouldn’t be singing ‘Beautiful’ to you beauts. Soz! 🤢
Apologies beauts, it’s Matt Darey and ‘Beautiful.’ What an amazing song from back in the day… However this song doesn’t seem appropriate for the Camborne clap crew, more like Chris Brown and ‘Loyal!’ Oh these hoes ain’t loyal! 🤣

• Haha

AngelBabes

VIP Member
Get well soon beaut! 🥰 If you can muster up the energy, get yourself to Spoons for a full English breakfast and rub shoulders with cunty chops. Guaranteed you’ll feel fucking begazing in no time at all.
Sorry beauts..,begazing aka amazing!

• Haha
Who is dawn and why is he posting she’s a fat virgin on Facebook? Is that another name for himself because I am 100000% sure he is also one

Who is dawn and why is he posting she’s a fat virgin on Facebook? Is that another name for himself because I am 100000% sure he is also one
I have just realised it’s from a film, ignore my previous post. I am an idiot hahaha

• Heart
Reactions: 1