Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AngelBabes

VIP Member
He lives rent free whenever he has a roof over his head so what the fuck is he talking about? 😡

I’m not quite sure what happened to where my comment got posted? 🤷🏼‍♀️ Sorry for any confusion beauts! 😘

i worked at McDonald’s when I was 17 for a couple of years whilst I was at college and I was relatively fit (I wish I was that weight again 😭). I tell you what Marcus, by the end of your shift you’re absolutely exhausted, especially Friday nights and Saturdays at their peak times. And I’m sorry to say Carcass, but you can’t just eat whatever you like whenever you like (as you certainly do now)! Depending on how long your shift is you will be allocated points to the amount of food you can consume which has to be logged. It may have changed to some extent by now but you get my drift? I cannot see you getting up at 5am for an open (opening of the restaurant) or working until gone midnight on a close (closing of the restaurant). As you’re well known at McDonald’s in Camborne for all the wrong reasons, did you use the name Amy Jayne on your application? 🤣
@letsavya I just read your recent post about you being a Manager at McDonald’s and I posted something similar yesterday (above). I only got my five stars during my tenure working there but we’re basically saying the same thing… Carcass you cannot eat what you like and when you like! You will not cope with the demand both emotionally and physically, emotionally because the customers can be absolute wankers (you would know because you’ve been a wanker many times in McD’s) and physically because it can be physically exhausting.

Reactions: 3

Gingerfattie

Chatty Member
I knew there’d be rows this weekend! I’m no royalist but given Karshart Karcrashian is all about his fan base I’m still surprised at his constant mission to alienate them all! Also the Andrew is a ponce biscuit was bad taste, triggering for survivors and obvs mad as Marcus is a total sex pest (although Andrew is a dirty fuck and can do one) x
Sorry meant nonce!

It won’t let me write nonce ffs!!

• Haha

AngelBabes

VIP Member
So he's hung over and sticking to the J20s in future. I am getting so fed up of him not kicking off! 😔
If you were a fly on the wall in my apartment you’d see shit kicking off! Mr. AB is so fucking fucked off with how much time I give myself to some fucking cunty cunt chops. 😔

• Sad
  • Wow

Badger_cough

Apologies beauts, it’s Matt Darey and ‘Beautiful.’ What an amazing song from back in the day… However this song doesn’t seem appropriate for the Camborne clap crew, more like Chris Brown and ‘Loyal!’ Oh these hoes ain’t loyal! 🤣
Omg that Matt Darey song was on "Trance Nation 4" which I had on compact disc😂 and I fucking LOVED it! Thank you for reminding me of this track beaut!

• Heart

ruerue

I’ve been craving true flavours - is that still there? Caribbean restaurant in Brixton. You’ve just put me right off 🤣🤣 never eating curry goat again.
🥲🥲 sorry beaut 😅 it is indeed but has gone down somewhat over the years. Bloody loved that place growing up. Still has good ratings more the hygiene factor for me ☺

Gingerfattie

Chatty Member

pommynoir

VIP Member
🥲🥲 sorry beaut 😅 it is indeed but has gone down somewhat over the years. Bloody loved that place growing up. Still has good ratings more the hygiene factor for me ☺
The peppered steak 🤤 but the old chef there is now working in Crepes and Kones in Croydon, I saw it on one of their snapchats so I can still get my fix. I’m going to London for one of my hens I’d be liable to sneak off for it.

On to Marcus. Anyone have any those lads instagrams, I don’t think he tagged them. I’d like to see the night out from their perspective lol

pommynoir

VIP Member
On behalf of brixton we revoke this statement 🤣🤣 that pig would be strung up like the meat in brixton market 🐷🐖
I’ve been craving true flavours - is that still there? Caribbean restaurant in Brixton. You’ve just put me right off 🤣🤣 never eating curry goat again.

• Haha
Reactions: 2