Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Borderline

Chatty Member
He's ended the live. Basically came back to the room as no one could afford to buy him drinks and he doesn't have any money. It's the advantage of living so close to the pub y'know, going home for a drink and then back out 🙄

Says anyone can say whatever they like, it doesn't hurt him, be nice or be horrible- he doesn't care 🤷

So he just pretended to take a blue pill, waited for everyone to panic and then was like “joke”…..he’s such a cunt.

Oh I didn't see this! What a nutter.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

instatwit

Wonder what his nasty streak is. He usually can’t string a sentence together without breaking down.

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Did anyone catch his live on Facebook? He said someone was the best dick he ever had but I missed who he said because I was talking to my stupid husband about my stupid kids
He never said who it was I didn't hear him say a name

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Imagine a world where he is using the communal dildo and communal tweezers at the same time 😂😂.
I should give him ideas for only fans content 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

The Duchess

VIP Member
He really doesn’t like women does he!
any one got any screen recording?? i mean hes said hes gay and therefore attracted to men but he has a lot of female “friends” no male “friends” so Its quite confusing they way his posts are mainly negative about women?? its so odd?? maybe he’s trying to convince men hes the dominant gay man in a relationship but I cant see him being dominant in any way?? Can’t work him out, hes HAS multiple personality disorders! I dont believe he is autistic, he uses the autism card when he fucks up so people feel sorry for him and wont be violent to him (i know we have covered this topic a few times, excuse my repetitive rambling but just to remind other)! He a cunt!

Attachments

Reactions: 3