Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
There aren't any of his actual friends in sight are there??? Heidi, Kim, the pocket etc??? I've been in da club and lost all my friends many times before, you make friends but then personally I start to feel a bit of a loser and soon take myself off French exit style. I bet he looks soooooo embarrassing just cruising around from group to group, or maybe that's how it works down in Cammers?
They are absolutely taking the piss out of him too🙈🙈

Reactions: 5

pommynoir

VIP Member
I’d love to see him working at McDonalds in Brixton. On any day of the week he’d last 2 minutes.
He’d more fit in with the crowd hanging outside of McDonald’s in Brixton! Jeez you’ve just unlocked a memory for me there not been there in about 10 years 🤣🤣

• Haha

AngelBabes

VIP Member
Omg that Matt Darey song was on "Trance Nation 4" which I had on compact disc😂 and I fucking LOVED it! Thank you for reminding me of this track beaut!
Aww, you’re so welcome beaut! ♥ The song actually gives me goosebumps…fuck me, I’ve just Goggled and it’s was released in 2001. 😱 Oh how I wish I could go back to those days. 🤩 I’m going to have to listen to it while I work!

Cunty chops on the other hand, you give me goosebumps for all the wrong reasons! You are a vile predator and you’re a danger to society! 🤬

Photo 1: that’s not a pretty pose beaut! 🤣
Photo 2: does Camborne not have hairdressers, no wonder she looks so fucking miserable? The fucking roots on that wig! 🤣
Photo 3: there’s just so much wrong going on here! 🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

JulesC

VIP Member
We’re so close to an MMMM beauts, that live was hilarious. However, he’s just lied down on his bed so I reckon he’ll fall asleep 💤

The A30 Roller

Hes really milking the MMMM build up isn't he? Give it a few more days and he will be on live having an altercation with his roomie. Beating him with a coke bottle in one hand, drinking a can of thatchers in the other.
Whilst at the same time, trying to snog his face off because he has run out of hands

• Haha

restingbtcface

VIP Member
He thinks he’s at work beaut (Spoons)! 🤣 My colleagues walk around the office with their air pods in (I don’t own a pair) but they’re practically constantly on MS Teams so it makes sense for them. Maybe he’s always connected to his money making (begging / fraudulent) scams so he needs to know updated account credits at all times. 🙄
Wow he’s so savvy. I want to be like him 😪

• Haha

Sam86

His family are warped.. but it is Camborne so it shouldn't be a surprise.
Those stretch marks, I'm not small in the slightest and I've had 2 kids but he beats mine
I've had a liver transplant, gall bladder removal at the same time, was on steroids after, 2 kids and 1 c section and he's still beaten me with scars! 😳

• Heart

The Duchess

VIP Member
Sharing is caring beaut! 😂 You cannot keep such a photo to yourself.😜
post it beaut you need to share it with us beauts 😂 afterall these treads are all about carcrash Mitchell so its only fair we all get sick enjoy the joke/picture of the biggest joke on SM 😩

• Haha